Fueled by Ryan

Chapter 11

Third POV

Bridget arrived at the hospital with the young girl’s family before Patrick had, he was driving down Skokie Boulevard, turning onto Golf Road. Bridget was immediately pulled into the emergency room and went straight into surgery. Patrick had pulled in and rushed into the hospital, band members’ right behind. The young girl and her family spotted them and she ran right up to Patrick and attempted to explain with as minimal stuttering as possible. Patrick and his band smiled politely and thanked the family immensely. They all sat and waited, impatiently, for Bridget to come out of surgery. A doctor came out with a sad smile. He called out for the family of Bridget Matthews. Patrick rushed up to the doctor begging and pleading to know she’s alright. The doctor shook his head sadly and stated, “I’m sorry sir, she’s passed. We managed to save the baby though.” Patrick felt a rush of emotions wash over him, regret, sorrow, guilt, and even depression sink in. The doctor cleared his voice again and stated, “If you do not wish to have the child we can give it to an adoption center.” Patrick’s head jerked up and question why he would ever do that. The doctor replied simply, “She will have many problems in life and won’t be like most children.” Patrick simply shook his head and requested to see the child and name it. The doctor led him there and asked what the name would be for the young girl. Patrick smiled weakly and tore his gaze from his beautiful new baby girl.

“Ryan Bridget Matthews-Stump.”

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, that's the end of this story. No there won't be another. It's all done. I hope you liked it.