Fueled by Ryan

Chapter 8

We all laughed it off, eventually. I headed into the living room and sat on the couch, being pregnant is a pain.

“Patrick?” I wined.

“What?” He asked his head popping into view.

“Can you get me a tub of ice cream?” I asked sweetly. He left and then came back bearing craving killers. “Thankies,” I said through a mouthful of the frozen goodies. I turned my attention back to the television and continued munching on the crunchy chocolate chip mint ice cream. I heard a few whispers coming from the kitchen where Patrick and the boys were, and well, curiosity killed the cat. I placed the tub on the coffee table along with my spoon. I swallowed my mouthful and crept over to the door, but leaned against the wall just on the outside of it so they couldn’t see me.

“Patrick, what are you gunna do with her? Seriously, didn’t you think this would affect all of us when you knocked her up?” Pete whispered with malice. My eyes widened with fear and a few tears came into view.

“Pete isn’t that a little harsh, I mean they truly care about each other!” Joe whispered harshly back.

“Patrick, shouldn’t you have told her to get an abortion?” Andy questioned.

“Andy, she was gunna get one, but I kind of talked her out of it. Besides, that’s murder.” Peter explained. I stopped listening as tears spilled down my cheeks. I got up and put on a pair of shoes, opened the door, and walked out, slamming it on the way. I marched down the sidewalk, my Vans slapping the ground, the sound echoing through the dangerous Chicago streets at almost 8PM. Suddenly my ass started vibrating, I pulled my phone out from the back pocket and looked at the ID, Peter, ignore. I went to stick my phone in my pocket again but it started to vibrate, again. I looked again at the ID, Patrick, answer.

“Hello?” I asked in a groggy voice.

“Hey sweetie, where are you? Pete said you weren’t answering your phone,” He said sincerely concerned.

“I’m not, for him.” I stated stubbornly.

“Why not?” Patrick asked, confused.

“Cuz I’m not, he’s a jackass.” I stated matter-of-factly.

“Why is he a jackass?” He asked amused.

“You should know why,” I mumbled.

“You heard?”He spat out whatever liquid was in his mouth.

“Yeah I heard,” I shouted at him.

“Where are you, I’m coming to get you!” Patrick shouted at me.

“I don’t know where I am, Patrick!” I cried into the receiver.

“That’s something you should definitely cry about at this hour,” A voice stated from right behind me. I let out a loud scream, my phone falling from my grasp as a knife was put to my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever, I just didn't know how to word it. BUT HERE IT IS!