Status: Completed

Irrational and Stupid

238th day

“SKYLAR!” Raine screamed as she ran up to her friend, “Are you better now??”

“Yeah, I'm better. A lot better,” Skylar said with a smile spreading across her face.

“YES! I'm so glad to have you back!” Raine said as she squeezed her friend tightly.

“Ca-n't br-eathe!” Raine quickly let go of Skylar.

“I'm coming to your house tonight okay!, I already cleared it with your parents, they're cool with it... Are you even listening to me?” Raine waved her hand in-front of Skylar's face, “Earth to Space Cadet! The moon ship has landed!”

“I'll be right back, stay here...” Skylar walked towards the small park in the middle of the town. When she got there, the picture she was greeted with wasn't pretty to her.

Underneath the willow tree there stood a boy and a girl. Their foreheads were touching, like they just pulled out of a kiss. She knew these two people. She loved one of them... A soft sob escaped her lips and she ran. She ran until she couldn't run anymore. She ran until she was at their tree.

'I love you'

Eight simple letters... and the biggest lie of Skylar's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end!!!

More stories on Skylar and Raine soon

Not sure what their next adventure will be.

Any ideas?