Status: Completed

Irrational and Stupid

3rd day

“Andrew! Hurry up! I want you to see something!” Skylar giggled to herself.
“I'm coming Hun!” Andrew ran to catch up with Skylar, he quickly caught her on the lips before asking, “What'd you want to show me babe?”
“That!” Skylar pointed to a little cherry blossom falling out of the sky, “It's so pretty isn't it?” Skylar smiled a small smile.
“Not as pretty as you,” Andrew turned Skylar's face to his, and kissed her, smiling into it, “You're amazing Skylar, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise,” He smiled happily at her. She smiled back at him looking as happy as a clam. The young couple stared at each other, oblivious to the others around them. They stood there for a while before either person disrupted the happy silence that engulfed them.
“I have something I want to show you too, babe,” Andrew whispered softly into Skylar's ear.
Andrew held Skylar's hand tightly, they ran though a small forest on the outskirts of the town, they stopped every once in a while to catch their breath, after a hour of aimless running, and walking, they reached a small clearing. As soon as Skylar saw it she gasped.
“It's beautiful...” Skylar whispered. In the middle of the clearing was a tree, there was a ledge just big enough for two people to sit on. There were two limbs making a 'V' with the ledge sitting in the middle. The clearing was full of tall grass, up to Skylar's waist, and Andrew's hips.
“There's more,” Andrew said, with a small smile, as he led her to the tree in the middle of the clearing, and sat her down, then sat down next to her. He pointed at a small heart with “S+A” Skylar traced it with her finger thinking, then she looked up.
“Me,” she said pointing at herself, “and you?” She pointed at Andrew.
“No,” He said, tilting her head up as it fell, “Us.” He kissed her gently and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates,
all chapters are a bit short
Sorry >.<

Comments?