Status: Completed

Irrational and Stupid

17th day

“I don't want you to go babe...” Andrew said with tears in his eyes.
“It's only two weeks, I promise. You'll be fine without me,” Skylar sadly smiled at Andrew and kissed him lightly.
“Do you have to go? You could always say you're sick or something...” Andrew tried to convince her to stay with him and not leave for her camp.
“I have to go, I'm sorry,” Skylar said as she laid her head on Andrew's shoulder, she then kissed his neck lightly.
“But... I want you to stay,” he stated sadly and kissed her forcefully on her lips, “Please don't leave...”
“I'll write some letters for you, but you know I have to go, my bus will be here soon. Bye...” She kissed him on the lips, “See you in two weeks Hun,” she said as she got on her bus. Andrew watched her ride away. He immediately started to miss her, so he started to walk to her house, but changed direction, towards the out skirts of town, he wondered for a few hours before he noticed he was in the clearing. He took out his pocket knife and sat on the ledge, thinking.
If Skylar knew... She'd kill me. But that didn't stop him from drawing the knife across his leg, where it was just hidden by his pants, I love her... But I can't tell her. He drew the knife across his legs a few more times, and watched the blood drip on to the ledge and ground, He knew she'd ask questions about it, but he'd just tell her a little lie.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

It was pitch black by the time Andrew got home. He knew he'd get in trouble, he always did. He just didn't care anymore.

As soon as he walked in the door, he saw his father standing, tall and stern, towering over Andrew's own feeble height. Behind his father standing in the tiny kitchen was his mom looking down, hiding her scarred and bruised face from Andrew, to attempt to keep him calmer, but Andrew knew what had happened. He stood tall and starred his father in his eyes.
“I dare you,” Andrew said, venom dripping from his voice, “I dare you, to hit me, to hurt me,”
They stood glaring at each other, for what seemed like an eternity.
“Get out,” his father growled, “and take the bitch with you,” Andrew quickly ran up the stairs to grab the bag with all his belongs in, and his mothers, and quickly grabbed his mothers wrist and ran out to the car. He put his mother in the passenger seat, and he got in the drivers seat, and quickly started the car and drove away fromhis house the hell house.
“Where are we going?” His mother asked quietly, all she ever knew was abuse, and now that she was away from it she was scared.
“Skylar's” Andrew said definitively
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the chapters are so short.
But I can update more often if they're short,
Tell me what you think :)