Status: Completed

Irrational and Stupid

17th day plus 2 hours

“... That's what happened.. can we please stay here?” Andrew told Skylar's parents while looking down, “We don't want to be a burden, but we have no where to go...”
“If you say no we understand... we are asking a lot from your family...” Andrew's mother, Claire, said.
“We'd have to be heartless to not allow you a warm place to stay. And free lawyer services to bring the case to court,” Skylar's mother, Jessica, said with a soft smile. She offered the free lawyer services because she works for a large law firm, and she obviously wants to help them.
“Let me show you to your rooms?” Skylar's father, Mitchell, said starting to walk up the stairs,
“Andrew you don't mind staying in Skylar's room, do you? We only have one guest bed,”
“I'm perfectly fine with staying in her room,” Andrew said as he reached for the doorknob. Andrew had never been in Skylar's room before, but it was nothing like he expected to to look like. The walls were Pitch black with neon purple, yellow, and green splattered all over, the curtains and bedspread was the same colors with random stitching in the colors. There was a neon orange colored desk, and a bright neon green drawing desk, with sketches all over it. There were band posters coating the ceiling, and paintings of different people on the wall. Her bed was covered in shirts, and pants, which Andrew soon realized that was her bed spread, there were drawings taped to her closet door, Andrew looked into the closet and saw a sewing machine, and many bolts of fabric, on hangers there were shirts of all colors and styles. Below them were jeans in the colors of the rainbow. All of her clothes were in order of color. Andrew was surprised on how colorful Skylar's room was, It didn't reflect her personality with most people...
Andrew sat his bag on the bed and sat down on the floor, looking around the room, on the bottom of the drawing desk he saw a drawing pasted there, he tilted his head to get a better look at it. At first he wasn't sure what it was, but then he figured it out.
There was a small child sitting Indian style on the base of the paper, looking up to a taller man, the man's face was sharp and defined, The child looked scared, on the other side of the child was an angle, a female, she was very thin, and her facial expression was soft, gentle, and protective.
Andrew couldn't understand why it was taped there, but he ignored the thought as stood up and got ready for bed.
“How long am I going to be here?” Andrew said aloud as he looked at a Slipknot poster, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda like this chapter,
I liked describing her room :)
Comments??