Status: Completed

Irrational and Stupid

30th Day

“Daddy! Mother! I'm back!” Skylar yelled at the top of her lungs, it was a Saturday and so everyone was asleep, except for her mother.
“Darling, I'm in the study!” Her mother shouted back to her, Skylar ran up the stairs to greet her mother properly, she opened the door to the study and gave her mother a hug. She saw the papers her mother was studying, they all had something to do with Domestic Violence.
“Mother? I thought you were a Malpractice lawyer? Whats with the domestic violence?” Skylar asked confused
“I'm helping a family friend, they had some troubles, and are going to be staying here for a while,” She said with a small smile, “I hope you don't mind,”
“Who are they?” Skylar asked.
“Hey, Hun,” Skylar quickly turned around, saw Andrew, and gave him a huge hug.
“The Beau's” Skylar's eyes grew large in realization.
Skylar looked into her boyfriend's sad eyes, “Is that true?” Skylar choked out, “Tell me it isn't...”
“I'm sorry... It is true, painfully true,” Andrew lightly kissed Skylar on her lips, “Come here,” Andrew pulled her in to a tight hug, and held her as she cried. She cried for his pain, and that she left him when he needed her. Andrew led Skylar to her bedroom and laid her on the bed and sat next to her. “I'm sorry I never told you, I was afraid,” Andrew looked at her small frame, noticing how helpless she looked. She sat up against the wall and Andrew sat beside her.
“Why haven't you ever ran away from home?” Skylar asked as she laid her head on Andrew shoulder, “If I were you I'd try and run away every chance I got, I'd never want to stay in a house like that...”
“I couldn't leave my mother to be beaten by my father, She would have been killed by him if I wasn't there...” Andrew wrapped his arms around her, and rubbed her back gently.
“Are you going to be okay Andrew?” Skylar looked up at his face, it showed many mixed emotions, I showed pain, anger, determination, and love.
“Yeah, I think I will be okay, as long as I have you,” He looked down at her with a smile, and kissed her lips softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda of short
But all the chapters are really,
anyone reading this.
COMMENT! please?