Status: Completed

Irrational and Stupid

89th Day

The couple had two days before school started for them. They were sitting in the clearing Andrew was sitting on the ledge and Skylar was sitting on the ground below him.
“I don't want summer to be over...” Skylar said as she was daydreaming, “This has been the best summer ever, it shouldn't be over yet, it should go on forever,” Skylar looked up at Andrew who was listening intently and carving something in the tree.
“I mean, I've never been happier in my entire life, meeting you has been the best... second best, meeting Raine was the best, thing that has even happened to me,” Skylar smiled contently at the sun lowering below the trees.
“We probably should leave soon...” Andrew said as he lifted Skylar up gently, “ It's been the best summer ever for me too babe,” Andrew kissed her on her lips softly.
“I don't want to leave here... It might be the last time we get here before winter comes...” Skylar smiled sadly looking around the landscape of the clearing. Her eyes looked around the entire clearing before they landed on Andrew, She smiled staring at him, she kissed him on the cheek and laid her head on his shoulder.
“Your amazing Andrew Beau,” She kissed his neck gently.
“I love you, Skylar Hope,” Andrew said softly, earning a small gasp from Skylar.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 updates in one night,
I'm pretty amazing?
Comment??