Get Out of This town

She could be the one

My dad drove me to Broke's house. I guess he doesn't trust that I'm actually going to her party, and suspects that I might run off to be with Tyler somewhere. Like that will ever happen again When my dad saw the sparkling lights and drunk teens laughing on the curb he parked the car about five houses down from Broke's.

He let out a deep sigh before looking over at me. My eyes were glued to the sight of my hands resting on my lap. "Have fun Austin." I nodded then reached for the handle on the door. "Is that Tyler boy going to be here?" I swallowed hard then looked back at my dad with my eyes teary.

"I don't think so." My dad's facial expression softened as he saw the hurt and sorrow in my eyes. I cleared my throat then stepped out of the car. I pulled my hood over my head then hurried up the steps to Broke's house.

I was welcomed by blasting music and a drunken girl falling into my arms. "Oops! Haha, sorry Austin." I smiled and shook my head recognizing the intoxicated girl.

"It's OK Jazz." I held her in my arms directing her over to a couch. She leaned on my shoulder taking another sip from her toxic cup of alcohol and other poisonous substances.

Jazz is a pretty girl. She's got hazel eyes and auburn colored hair. Her skin is a golden brown, and she has curves other girls can only imagine to acquire. She's head cheerleader and has dated the majority of the football team. Lucky for me, her and Brad broke up last week. Maybe she's the one.

I looked around the enormous house. There were people everywhere. I smiled to myself, and whispered in Jazz's ear. "You wanna go somewhere quiet?" She looked up at me smiling and nodding. Jazz set down her drink and I stood up scooping her into my arms. She giggled as I carried her up stairs.

I heard a few cheers and whistles along the way. A few guys patted my shoulder and one tossed a condom into my hoodie. I blushed shaking my head. I don't think we'll go that far...would we?"

I found a room far off down the right side hallway. It had a nice bed in it and a slightly opened window. I set Jazz down on the edge of the bed and she hugged herself tightly.

"You cold?" I asked pulling off my sweater and handing it to her, then i moved to the opened window and shut it.

"A little...maybe you could warm me up?" I looked back at Jazz and my sweater was on the floor. She was sitting with her legs crossed over one another and one of her hands rested on her upper thigh while the other played with her hair. I forced a smile walking over to her. She wouldn't be my first

Jazz smiled crawling on to my lap and pressed her lips to mine. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist feeling a bit awkward at first, then remembering my past girlfriends trying to block out the amazing feel of Tyler. Jazz pulled down the zipper to my sweater and I slid my hand up the bottom of her skirt.

This is beyond wrong, but maybe she is the one

Jazz giggled before leaning back, my body on top of hers. I unbuttoned her blouse and she pulled my shirt over my head, then tossed it aside. She smiled in between kisses before working on the zipper of my jeans. I slid off her skirt and tossed it aside, and Jazz did the same with my jeans.

Almost there...

I slid my tongue past Jazz's lips and she moaned quietly underneath me. I reached around to her back and fiddled with her bra strap. Apparently all the girls that I've been with like it when I tease them at this point. Jazz giggled again and smiled when I finally pulled it off her. She bit her lower lip reaching for my boxers and tugged on them.

The last thing I want her to say is-

"Austin! You're so big." She moaned grinning before reconnection her lips to mine. I felt my face burn and a chill go up my spine. Yeah. That.

After about ten minutes Jazz lay on my chest breathing heavily. I sighed looking over at the clock next to us. It read 9:58. She's not the one. I sat up slowly glancing down at Jazz resting on my chest.

I have to find the right girl.

I crawled out from underneath Jazz and started collecting my clothing. She groaned a few times and I thought she was awake when she turned over on her side facing me, but she was fast asleep. I zipped up my hoodie and tip-toed out of the bedroom closing the door quietly behind me.

I hurried down the steps looking around Broke's living room, scanning all of the possible candidates that might be the one. My eyes focused in on Fiona. She's the freshman "hottie" that all the guys in school are trying to score. I've spoken to her a few times before in the hall and ate lunch with her one time before. She's a really nice girl with a good sense of humor. Maybe she's the one.

I crept down the steps passing by more intoxicated people and dancing girls. I made my way past some junkies lined up along the side of the wall passing around something, I don't know what. Then smiled as I approached Fiona. She beamed looking up at me and slid over making room for me on the couch.

"Hey Austin." I smiled trying to play things out, and pulled Fiona on to my lap.

"Hey beautiful." Fiona giggled cuddling closer to me. I kissed her neck gently forcing a smile on my face. It wasn't my intention to sleep with one forth of the girls at this party, but if it's the only way I could find the right girl then so be it. Just as I was about to make my next move he came into sight. He starred at me from a distance with his arms folded across his chest. He shook his head before chuckling to himself then turned and walked into the kitchen.

Just ignore him.

"Let's go somewhere private." I whispered in Fiona's ear. She grinned looking down at me.

"Broke said I could use the basement if I needed to. You wanna head down there?" I nodded and stood up standing in from of Fiona. She giggled before hopping onto my back and I carried her through the living room and into the kitchen. Tyler was sitting down on the counter eating and apple. He shook his head smiling when he saw Fiona and I. I Fiona down.

"I'll meet you down there in a minute." She smiled before placing a kiss on my cheek then skipped past the drunks and scampered down the steps. I stood in front of Tyler glaring daggers.

"Why are you here?" Tyler grinned taking another bite of his apple.

"Because I was invited. And because I always come to Broke's party for the fruit. We never have any at my house for some reason. I know why you're here." My eye brows furrowed and I shook my head.

"Oh really? Then why am I here?" Tyler hopped off the counter and walked to the fridge.

"To find your special girl. I doubt that will happen though since you're gay and all. No girl will ever get your satisfaction."

He's right. No girl ever will. It's just not possible. I can't be with a girl. I just can't. I backed away from Tyler shaking my head. Then turned and started walking to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe <3

Hahaha! xD
"Austin! You're so big!" lmfao : ]