Get Out of This town

Physical Attraction

I smiled to myself walking to my locker. On Fridays my parents don't give me curfews. They surprisingly know what it's like to be a teenager and allow me to hang out with my friends. I sat down at the bottom of the stair case with an ear bud in waiting for the hallways to clear. When they did Tyler walked down the hallway looking around at the lockers. I put my headphones away and ran up to him pulling him into a hug.

He chuckled wrapping his arms around my neck. "It's nice to see you too." He said laughing. I blushed pulling back.

"I don't have a curfew today so we can hang out as late as tomorrow." Tyler grinned reaching for my hand.

"In that case, I know exactly what we could do." The heat in my cheeks increased and I stared down at the passing ground as we walked to Tyler's house.

We've been together for about three weeks now. My mom shockingly OK with me informing her of my sexuality, and understanding that I'm not gay by choice, but more of by nature. She said to me the other day You can't help who you fall in love with. Which is very much true.

When we got to Tyler's house it was empty. "My parents went on their second honey moon and won't be back until Monday." I nodded smiling. We have the house to ourselves this evening.

We went upstairs to his room and I set my things down by the door and sat down on his couch. His stereo was on playing a song by J Bigga. I half smiled. I like this song. Puppies. Tyler closed his door then sat down next to me.

"There's something I wanna ask you." I turned to face him and tucked my left leg under my right thigh.

"What is it?" Tyler slide closer reaching for my hand that was resting on my upper thigh.

"Have you ever been with another boy before?" I shook my head blushing slightly.

"You're the first guy I've ever been with." Tyler half smiled then kissed my cheek softly. The spot on my cheek where his lips once were, softened. The tense in my body loosens and a chill was sent up my spine. Tyler always does that to me. Whenever I'm close to him, my muscles loosen and all the stress in my head disappears.

My lips connected to Tyler's and I raised a hand and ran my fingers through his hair. Tyler pressed his lips to mine with more force. I crawled on top of him and he rested one hand on my lower back and the other gripping my hair. The feel of Tyler's lips on mine felt extraordinary. Adrenaline pumps through my veins and I can't help but get a sudden erection. Being with Tyler just feels right.

Tyler pulled my shirt off and I pulled his. Revealing his amazing stomach and it's pack. I smiled to myself, He's such a god.

Before I knew it I found my right hand pulling down on Tyler's zipper. He let out a soft moan as his tongue passed my lips and met mine. I felt this uncontrollable urge to go further than I did before with Tyler. We've always stopped at just kissing, but now that doesn't feel like enough. My hand slid into his boxers and gripped tightly onto him.

I couldn't stop myself. I just had to keep going. There's this feeling I get when I'm alone with Tyler, and I like it. I never want this feeling to go away. I want it to stay with me, and I want to stay with Tyler. He's the first guy I've ever been with, and done this with.

Everyone is always talking about how attracted they are to the opposite sex, but I can't help but be attractive to my gender. It's just something I can't help. I've never felt these adrenaline rushes when I was with girls. For some reason, they just didn't satisfy me. If I could be straight then I would be, but this is just something out of my control.

Tyler let out soft moans as I kissed up and down his collar bone. I guess that wasn't the only reason for his escaping cries of pleasure. I pulled my hand from his boxers and stared into his eyes.

"Tyler...I think I love you." He stared at me for a moment then pressed his lips to mine.

"And I think that I love you too." I grinned moving a stray hair from across his face. His face resembled something of godliness and was perfect in every way. Along with his slim figure and built shoulders. I love everything about him, and I don't think I'll ever stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe <3