‹ Prequel: When Things Go Wrong
Status: Complete.

Help Me.

Clumsy

Seth has always been an awkward and clumsybut so am I since I met him. He’d trip over air, laugh at the most embarrassing of things that would make anyone want to hide from the world, and break things easily. And due to his clumsiness we are now in this situation, which we’ve been in before, but now is different because…well, we’re dating now.

My face probably matches a tomato, but thank god his face is planted in the crock of my neck. Then again, because it’s like that I am now feeling his lips against my throat and it’s causing the slight stir in my pants, which is very bad considering how we’re lying.

Seth is lying between my legs, his body on top of my arm, arms beside me, and my legs around his hips, almost cradling him. I bite my lip because this position is definitely something that is making Max Junior work up and damn it if he doesn’t move I’m going to rip his clothes off right here and now.

The fact that we’re both half naked and home alone for the next three hours does not help this issue at all. But I bet you’re all wondering how we got like this huh? Well, we were getting ready to go swimming and I guess Seth forgot something in my room so he came running up stairs. The moment I opened the door I knew I was done for and Seth came running right into me, sending us both to the floor. And now here we are!

Seth chuckles, his hot breath tickles my throat and there it is again, that twitch of arousal. I know for sure that Seth felt it, because I can now feel his smirk against my neck.

I flush at the feel of his hand on my thigh. He uses it to push himself up so that we’re eye to eye, but he doesn’t remove his hand from my leg. Normally I don’t like thighs and I think they’re useless, but during a time like this everyone knows that the thigh is a purely sexual place.

“This is interesting,” Seth chuckles, leaning in so that our breath mingles and that I know exactly what he’s thinking. Not that I blame him, I’m thinking the same.

We’re alone, half naked, and slightly aroused. What would you think at a time like this?

I move my arms to wrap around his waist and grin. “Yeah it is.”

Maybe it was Seth or maybe it was me that started the kiss, but I know that the once innocent kiss turned heated in seconds. Our tongues mingled for a moment, simply massaging and entangling with the other, before Seth took control of the kiss and ran across teeth and tongue.

My fingers ran up his back, loving the way his muscles rippled beneath my touch. His hand ran up and down my thigh, using his hold on it to spread my legs wider for him to fit himself comfortably in between them.

His lips work their way down my throat, kissing, nipping, and sucking on the tender flesh. My toes curl into the carpet while my hands move to run up his chest. He groans when my fingers find his nipples, running my thumb over the hardening appendages.

I suck in a breath when I feel his teeth dig into my shoulder. He runs his tongue over the wound in apology. Once again, I inhale deeply when our hips meet on accident. My arousal twitches in appreciation and I bring my hips up to meet his again so I can feel that jolt.

Seth grunts and soon realizes why my hips were so eager to meet his. Soon our hips are grinding each other, the swim trunks only adding to the friction between us. Our swim trunks aren’t very tight though and they begin to slip down lower and lower.

My fingers entangle themselves in his hair and I use the hold to bring his lips to my own. My tongue runs across both teeth and tongue and into the pockets of his cheeks. His soft moan vibrates against my mouth and when I pull away I curse myself for sounding so breathy when I order, “Bed.”

Seth nods and we’re both up, our swim trunks just barely clinging to our hips. I reach out to pull the string of Seth’s, grinning when they easily fall to the ground to show his dick, which is dripping with pre cum. Seth does the same to me, before pushing me back onto the bed, slipping his way between my legs once more.

I hiss when our cocks rub against each other. Seth grunts and grabs my cock. His rough fingers has me cursing and arching my back so that our chest come in contact. His fingers work their way up and down my shaft, his thumb running over my slit, and using the pre cum as lubricant to make his movements quicker.

I groan and thrust my hips up to fuck his hand. My fingers grip at the sheets and toes curl at the heat that’s coiling into the pit of my stomach, signaling that I’m insanely close and right when I begin to see white brim my eyes, he stops.

“Damn it,” I curse, going to yell at Seth for stopping, but the words get caught in my throat when I see that he’s looking down at me with that look. You know, the one where they’re asking if this is as far as we go or will there be more, yeah that one.

We’re both panting and aroused. We’re both hormonal teenage boys and we both know where we want to go, but the question is should we? I love him. He loves me. So…it’s perfectly ok, at least in my head it is.

I smile and reach over to my drawer to bring out the answer. Seth glances at the tube in my hand before asking, “Are ya sure?”

I shove them into his hands and nod. I make a mental note that next time I’m topping, but this time I just want Seth to be the one holding me. I’ll hold him later.

“Yeah,” I reply, placing a chaste kiss to his lips and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. Seth grins and kisses me, probably to distract me from the popping of the tube. I clench my eyes shut because I know what he’s going to do, but I’ve never been bottom so it’s slightly embarrassing to feel a coated finger circle my entrance.

The moment it enters I hiss because it isn’t painful, just strange. Of course it becomes painful the moment he puts in two and begins to scissor me. It must have been the look on my face that told him I needed a distraction and it’s why he wrapped his hand back around my cock.

Sure the pain still shot up my spine, but his hand working on my arousal definitely helped dull the pain. I’m not sure when my hips began rocking against his fingers, pushing them deeper inside me, but I know that it did happen. And when he pulled away I had to bite my lip to keep myself from whining.

“Ready?” Seth asks, his tip rubbing against me, making my dick twitch. I nod my head and bury my face in the crock of his neck when he puts something much larger than three fingers inside me.

I throw many profanities out, but when I feel the pain dull and it’s just a slight throb I sigh. “I-I’m ok. Move.”

Seth nods and slowly pulls out and he angles himself differently every time until my grunts of pain turn into groans of pleasure.

“There!” I scream, my dull nails digging into his shoulders that are slick with sweat. “Oh god Seth, right there.”

Seth nods and now he’s thrusting faster inside me, hitting my prostate every time. I cry out and rock my hips against his own, trying to get him farther inside me. His grunts fill my ears and I can’t tell what I’m saying, it just sounds like some form of gibberish.

The air I breathe is knocked out of my lungs every time Seth thrusts inside me. Seth’s hand grip onto my hips angling them differently so that he can thrust deeper.

I’m gasping for air while I kiss his neck. The heat that’s swimming through every vein, invading every cell of my body is going south and my dick is so hard it hurts. I know that I’m close and by Seth’s jerky movements I know that he is too.

When his fingers wrap around my cock I curse and throw my head back onto the pillows. White is the only thing I see when I scream out some odd form of his name. Seth follows not long after me, unloading inside me, and grunting my name much more quietly next to my ear.

We fall back onto the bed and my grip around him only tightens. I gasp for much needed air and bury my face in his hair that’s damp with sweat. I inhale through my nose, taking in his scent mixed with sweat and sex and I have to say, it’s amazing.

“I love you,” I sigh, kissing his temple.

I feel him smile as he says, “I love you too Maxie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You know you love me!
And yes, I am posting the next/last chapter right after this
So send me lots of love!

Comment&Subscribe?