Status: cancelled.

I've Never Told A Lie

taylor and alex sittin' in a tree...

(Alex POV)
I scratched my head and tugged at the bandana around it. I can't believe I had said all that out loud. Usually, I bottled up my emotions but Jack was being quiet for once. It's a good feeling: being listened to. As Jack offered some advice, I kinda zoned out but something in his tone made me look up. 
"You can ask her yourself. Right, Taylor?"
The couch bumped a bit and I turned to see Taylor in tiny shorts and a sheepish grin on her face. 
My face heated up as she waves and says hey, a trace of embarassment in her tone. I grab a large throw pillow and cover my mortification with it. 
"Godammit, Jack, I'm going to kill you," I yell and the pillow muffles the noise. When Jack doesn't say anything back, I lower the pillow to see Taylor looking uncomfortable, sitting on the other end of the couch. 
"So you heard everything?"
She nods apologetically. 
"Fuck."
"I didn't mean to. I mean Jack invited me over and then you-"
"Hey, it's cool," I smile at her encouragingly but, embarassed, she hides her face with her bangs. 
"Hey, I can't see your beautiful face if you're hiding it like that."
She blushes harder and I scooch down the couch until our legs are touching. She looks up sharply, startled by our close proximity. I carefully brush her bangs out of her clear green eyes and smile a reassuringly smile. She shows her teeth but seems hesitant. Suddenly confident, I lean in closer to her until I can feel her soft, warm breath on my chin. She surprises me by putting her hands on either side of my face and bringing it closer to hers, so that our foreheads touch.    
"Taylor, I really like you," I whisper. 
"I really like you too," she smiles back, a real one this time. One that makes her eyes sparkle and shows off a cute dimple in her cheek.
"Taylor," I begin and swallow hard before asking, "will you be my girlfriend?"
She barely has a chance to finish the 'yes' before I push my lips to hers. Her long eyelashes flutter on my cheeks and I smile down at her. We're so focused on each other, we don't notice the newest memeber of the room until he comes right up to us and yells, "SAFE SEX!" 
"JACK!" I chuck a pillow at his head, but he ducks out of the way. 
He continues with a smirk on his face. "I leave for a second and come back to see you two making babies on my parent's couch!" He jumps around a bit, singing the song about kissing in a tree before putting in a DVD. 
I roll my eyes at Jack's antics and pull Taylor into my side. She smiles up at me before turning back to the movie. I try to do the same, but I can't keep my eyes off of her. I wonder what I did to deserve her because something's finally feeling right in my life.     
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if stuff is messed up, I'm writing this on my ipod touch so it's kinda fail
you guys know the drill; comment+subscribe...
i lost the original chapter which was better and longer than this one so sorry you guys :(

good news is....
I'm going to put up a new story soon, so please check it out when it's up
thank you, I love you all (: