The Truth in the End

the truth in the end part 2

She fell back on the bed and glared at the cieling above her. She waited for the running water. As she closed her eyes, she thought about everything that had happened that could keep her from loving him the way that she did. There was nothing. Yeah. He left but it was only for his career, not another girl. Then a smile came across her face. "Maybe he still loves me." she thought. "If he did then he would have come back for me by now." Her smile faded. "Oh no." she thought. "I'm in love with him,and he can't love me. What if he has a girlfriend? There's no way he can love me." She silently screamed inside her head. " What have I done? I don't want to be a homewrecker." She heard the water turn off in the shower. She quickly sat back up on the bed. " You still out there?" she heard him say. "Yeah." she choked. "I'm starving." he said. "You wana get somethin to eat instead of coffee?" "Sure." she replies. "I'm a little bit hungry too." He laughed from the bathroom. "What's so funny?" she asked. "You." he chuckled. "Always a lady. I bet we go eat and u order the biggest thing on the menu. You're starved." "Yeah. Ok." She laughed. "I'm starving." she shouted. "That's more like it." he laughed, emerging from the bathroom, still without a shirt. His hair lying in messed up turfs all over his head. He pulled a bottle from his bag and sprayed it on his chest. A familiar smell fills the room. She looks at him and smiles. "U still wearin that stuff?" she asked. "Yes." he smiles. "It was always your favorite." She neglected to tell him that she still had the bottle he had left at her house 7 years earlier. Always some little piece of him to hold onto. A huge part of her never wanted to lose him and in a way she never will. "It still is my favorite." she shot. "You always smelt so amazing in it." she giggles. He smiled at her. She always loved his smile. No matter how bad her day was it could always make it better. Then finally..."I always loved ur smile." she admitted. "Really?" he asked. "Yes." she smiled. He sat down next to her. Water still running down his back from his wet hair. "I'm really glad you're here." he said, looking over at her. "Yeah?" she questioned. "I've been wantin to get in touch with you for quite some time now." he replies. "It's just been so hard doing all this without you." She grew quiet to listen to him. "I've been so used to u bein there every day and now you're not. All I see night after night are those screaming fans, yet thay all look the same." He looked at her. "I miss you, Missy." She reached up and put her hand on the side of his face. Tears in her eyes. "I miss you too, Zack." she said. He leaned forward and took her into his arms hugging her. "Ive missed you so much." She giggled. He pulled back and looked at her, brushing her hair back off her face. Their eyes locked, and he leaned toward her. Their lips meet. To her it was the most wonderful feeling in the world. Every ounce of lov ethat she had for him came flooking back to her. Every memory, moment. All the passion overtook her. She lays back on the bed. He follows on top of her. Her hands running up and down his sides, and across his moist back. She grips the back of his neck, kissing him harder. She had wanted this for so long. Just to be wrapped in his arms to share that passion, one more time. She reaches down in between them and unbuckles his belt. He falls beside her, facing her. She turns to him. He kisses her again, reaching around to untie the string that tied up her corsette. He slowly unlaces it while kissing her neck. A small moan escaped form the vack of her throat as he suckled it hard. He finally pulls the corsette from her body, and tosses it on the floor. he kisses her chest, as she reaches down unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. Pushing them down she raises up and bites his neck. He runs his hand down the front of her body and unbuttons her skirt, pushing it off of her. He adjusts himself back on top of her. She reaches up and pulls his hair. He bites her neck. He raises up, arching his back and slowly slides inside her. She moans in approval. He starts out slow, Making love to her. At that moment every ounce of passion or want that he had for her poured out of him. He loved her, and now he was sure. A couple of hours had passed and they tumble apart on the sheets. He lays back and pats his chest for her to lay down. She lays her head down, and cuddles up to him. "I'm so happy I'm here." she said. He smiled and leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Me too." he replied. She looked up at him and smiled, running her finger back and forth across his chest. "There's a reason why I came here, Zack." she said. "Why's that?" he said smiling. She got a serious look on her face and with a deep breath.. "Zack, There's something I need to tell you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own ZV or his pants