The Truth in the End

The truth in the end. Part 4

They were awakened by Zander yelling "Mommy" banging on the locked door. "I have to get him." she said, rustling through the dresser for some clothes to put on. She threw on a rumpled shirt. He looked at her. "Isnt that mine?" he asked. She smiled. "Yes." she replied. She walked around to his side of the bed. "You can get up and get dressed when i go sown there." she said as she leaned down and kissed him. "When you're dressed , come down for breakfast." "Ok." he said groggily. She walked out the door. He changed positions a few times before throwing the sheet back and crawling out of bed. He heard her ansd her mom talking about him from downstairs. He quickly put his clothes on and ran downstairs, into the kitchen. "What are you ladies arguing about?" he said smiling. "Oh, Zachary." her mom said walking over to him giving him a hug. "Hi, Mrs. Higgins" he said. "It;s nice to see you again." she said. " You too." he replied. "I'm glad you 're here for breakfast." she said. "It just so happened, that I made your favorite." He smiles, and sits down at The table beside Missy, with Zander in her lap. He smiles at his son. "What do you think about takin him to the park?" he said to her. "You know, Get in a little father/son time." She looked at him and smiled. " I bet he would love that." she said. "He likes baseball." He smiled. "Well. He's in luck. That just happens to be one of my specialties." he smiled. Tthey finished eating breakfast. "Ok, babr. If we're going to the park we better get ready." she said. "I'm already dressed." he replied. "What more do you want from me?" She smiled and walked over and sat on his lap. " I've been thinking." he said. "I want you and Zander to go to the show tomorrow night." "Really?" she asked. "Hell yeah!! It'd be a nice experience for him. Minus the moshing." He laughed. "We'd love it." she smiles. "So, does this mean we're not going to the park?" she questioned. "Oh, No, We're still going to the park." he said.

The next few weeks, Zander and Missy went on the road with Zack and the rest of the band.

"Zander" Zack yelled from the back of the bus. "He's with Jimmy, they're playin drums." Missy yelled back. She walks back there where he is. "You ok babe?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm just exhausted. "You sure?' she said. "Come here." he said pulling her down into his lap. " I love you." he said. " o love you too." she replied. "Let's get married," he said. She smiled. Oh My God, are you serious?" she said. He pulled a ring from inside his pocket. "Yes." he said showing it to her. "Zachary James, you better do it the right way." she said smiling. "Ok." he said getting up on his feet. He got in front of her and dropped down to one knee. "Missy Nicole Higgins, I've loved you since we were 16 years old. You've been there for me through thick and thin. Being away from you has shown me that its hard as hell to live without you. We have Zander, Our son, He's the most amazing little guy in the entire world. I want a life with the two of you. I wana be with you everyday that God gives me chance to be. So, Will you marry me?" her eyes were filled with tears. " Yes." she said. "I will." He slid the ring onto her finger, and took her in his arms. "You just made me the happiest guy alive." he said smiling. He leaned in an kissed her. "I love you so much, babydoll." he said. "You're my world." Brian walked on to the bus and back where they were. "What's goin on in here?" he asked. "We're getting married." she said holding out her left hand. "Oh My God. Seriously?" he asked. "Congratulations. I'm happy that you're gonna be around to keep this boy straight." She smiled. "He knows better." she said. "Yes, I do." he replied. They laughed.

Later that night at the show, Zack stepped up to the mic. "Are you guys having a great time tonight?" he asked the crowd. Cheers and screams filled the arena. "I want to introduce you guys to two very important people in my life." They cheer again. "Missy, Will you and Zander come out here please?" She walked out on to the stage where he was standing. "Guys, this is my fiance' Missy and our son Zander." They are the most important people in my life right now and Missy and I have been through a whirlwind of stuff over the years, so I personally wana sing a song for her." Screams fill the arena once again. "Jason, Can we get a stool out here?" he asked a roadie. She sat down with Zander in her lap, as the band proceeded to play "Dear God"
♠ ♠ ♠
sry it took so long guys. im workin on part 5