The Truth in the End

The truth in the end part 8

The next week seemed like a lifetime. They had Zanders funeral and were back on the road together. Zacky wasen't really in the mood to be doin a show, but it was what he had to do. He wasen't gona leave Zander out though.

He was in the back room getting ready for the show when she walked in. He was standing there shrtless. "Zack." she said. He turned to her, revealing the "Zander" tattoo that was fresh down his ribcage. "What is that?" she asked. He turned, raising up his arm to show her what it was. "Oh, baby," she said with tears in her eyes. "You did that for him?" she asked. "No," he repled. "I did it for us." he said rubbing her stomache. She reached up and ran her hand down his face. "I love you". She said. "I love you too" he replied. He finished getting ready and headed out to the stage. His son there with him every step of the way. At the end of the show he atepped up on the platform with his guitar in his hands and extended his arms upward. Looking up he smiled and plew a kiss toward the sky. "That show was for you, Zander." he screamed. "I love you."

Later that night Zack sat down with his journal and he wrote...

"Ok, so todaay was managable. Better than the last few. There's alot that I've ecome to learn over the past couple of months. I've learned that u can' run from your past, because it's always gona follow you, no matter what state you're in, but sometimes it's a good thing. Im the past I've made huge mistakes. I've walked out on people who when they needed me the most, I've been through hell with myself and other people. I've spent my entire life wondering if theres any truth of anything in the end. There is. The truth in the end is that you can go through anything and still be the same person you were the day before. You can find out that you have a son and I'm still me. Nothing less. The truth is that for every death there is a life and that you have to be grateful for that, no matter how mad you are on the inside. All this happened to me for a reason and I'm gona play my cards as they're dealt to me. I can't go back and change the past, but I can change the future and this time I'm gona do thigs aloot differently. There's ups and downs that I face everyday. Days I don't even wana get out of bed. There's just always something there to pull me through. There's so much I've missed out on but, I'm not gona miss out on this one. I'm looking at this as my second chance. A time to start over and be the person that I should have been. The truth is that no matter how hard life gets or who pisses you off, or how bad you're hurting. There's always hope. You just have to know where to look for it. I haven't been the greatest person, but I know what I have and I'm grateful for the life that I do have, and I'm so glad I found my truth in the end."

" Zander. Daddy loves u. Enjoy the journey, little guy."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the final chapter guys. I'm working on a new one soon