Just Another Reason I Could Never Forget You.

Eleven.

"Fuck I missed you," Alex groaned, holding me close outside his tour bus.
"I was gone a day, Alex," I laughed, holding on to him just as tightly.
"Yeah, but you were mad at me," he pouted. I shook my head.
"I could never be mad at you. Just don't worry me like that again. I'm a jealous girl."
"You shouldn't be. You have me and no one else can." I grinned, kissing his cheek.
"God you're adorable."
"Look what happens when Alex Gaskarth meets a stupidly pretty girl," Jack said to Maria. "He turns into that irritating sweet-talking mess he was at 18."
"Ten bucks says they're cuter when they're together?" Maria replied. Jack scoffed.
"I'm not stupid. You say that every time." Maria rolled her eyes and I just laughed. So very true.
"What if I say you auto-win if they don't get together at all?"
"Then you have a deal."
"Shake on it and you'll never shake anything again, Barakat," I told him. Alex snorted, getting the reference Jack was stood trying to figure out.
"That's my girl." I smiled sweetly at him before telling him I was going to see John on the Maine's bus. "No! No you don't!" He protested, refusing to let go of my waist.
"I take back my bet. There's no higher level of sickeningly cute past this one," Maria sighed, though Jack was still stood looking puzzled. "Oh, for Christ's sake, Jack, she meant you'll never jerk off again!"
"Hey!" He screeched at me. I burst out laughing with Alex and Maria, the first of which had finally let go of me.
"God, I love you, Jacks," I stated, wiping away the tear that had formed under my eye from the laughter. I saw Jack quickly shoot Maria a look, complete with raised eyebrows. "Come on, Alex, let's leave these two love birds to it and irritate my boys." I smiled, trying to leave Jack before he started asking anything that could make him realise who I was. I wasn't ready for him to know yet - for that, I had to be ready for Alex to know.
"Boys! I'm home," I called as I opened the door, Alex behind me holding onto my hand.
"Wendy! Wherever have you been?!" John screeched, green hat on his head as he flung himself at me.
"Oh, Peter, dearest, where did the hat come from?" I asked, playing along while getting my answer.
"Patty found it in New York, and I nominated myself for the role of Peter!" I shook my head.
"You're not normal."
"Normal? I'm not the one doing Gaskarth!" He screeched, pointing an accusing finger in the direction of Alex and I. I heard an uproar from the bunks, various cries of 'what?!' coming from the rest of the band and I rolled my eyes.
"Once. That's it. Now shut up, John Ohh, before I take Tinkerbell and leave."
"You can't take Kenny away from me!" I shook my eyes, shaking my head. Like I said; the boy wasn't normal. And probably on something - like sugar, coated in treacle then dipped in more sugar.
“You know what? I’m going back to Jack and Maria. They’re somewhat more normal than you are right now.”
“Pfft, keeping telling yourself that, darling.”
“I will,” I smiled sweetly at him.
“I need to talk to you tonight. Don’t bail on me to spend the night with lover boy again,” he told me. The look he gave me alerted me to what he wanted – he’d now seen me with Alex and we needed to talk about what I was doing. Right now, I couldn’t care, so I just nodded and followed Alex off the bus and over to his. I couldn’t seem to care that I was going back and forth between everyone either.
“Me, you, chat. Now,” Maria ordered the moment I walked in, still behind Alex. I raised my eyebrows at her, but she grabbed my arm and dragged me into the back room. I suppose everyone wanted me at the moment. I sat down on the bed, crossing my legs and looking at Maria expectantly. “Jack knows.”
“You’re kidding me,” I stated, jaw-dropping.
“Well, not exactly. He knows something, something big. You keep saying things he finds really Jasey-like, like when you called him Jacks, and he’s piecing it together. He’s not the brightest of people, but when his best friend is around he knows.” She moved over to the bed also, causing me to turn from the door and look at her resting against the headboard.
“Can’t you tell him I’m not hiding anything at all?!” I was getting desperate – Jack knowing one of my secrets to do with Alex had never, ever worked well for me.
“I’m not lying to my boyfriend for you, Holly!” She groaned loudly.
“Could you have said that any louder?!”
“She didn’t need to. Hello, Jasey Rae.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaah, five more chapters and an epilogue, guys.
Then I'm either posting an O'Callaghan fiction or a Barakat; you choose. (: