Just Another Reason I Could Never Forget You.

Five.

“Stella, baby; come over here!” Alex shouted from the sofa he had recently occupied with the some of the boys from other bands, starting a game of Halo between a few of them, Kennedy currently playing against Jack and losing.
"Move up then, fat asses," I laughed at the boys, occupying the seat between Alex and John, both of which had already been drinking heavily. Admittedly, I was on my third beer already, but I had drunk the least out of everyone I knew on the bus. "And don't call me baby. I'm Johnny's baby!" I joked, resting my head on John's shoulder as he laughed and put his arm around me. Right now I'll also confess that this was the most I had drunk in about six months, so it was getting to me more than it should have.
"But I thought you two weren't a thing," Alex pouted, giving us both sad eyes.
"Aww, is ickle Alex jealous?" I cooed. He nodded and I giggled, moving from John and pecking him on the cheek.
"That is the weirdest effing picture I have ever taken," Josh from Every Avenue chuckled, examining his camera, which had flashed when I had moved and kissed Alex's cheek. Alex held his hand out for the camera, chuckling at it and passing it to me so John and I could see. It was easy to see the sloppy grin on John's face and his arm going around the back of me, whilst I was leaned over with a smile on my face and lips to Alex's cheek, whose eyes were almost as wide as the grin on his face. Josh was right; this was one weird picture, but I was sure as hell going to treasure it once I talked someone into printing it out.
"This is so getting printed out," Alex stated as I handed the camera to John to see.
"A copy each, at least," I agreed, leaning back onto John's shoulder. Alex's eyes flicked between John's arm and my head on his shoulder quickly, before turning to the screen.
"Oh, come on, Brock; I swear even Stella could beat you!" Alex shouted at Kennedy, as he got shot once again by Jack. John, Kennedy and Jared all shot him an incredulous look. Alex hadn't a clue, probably just assuming I wasn't good at Halo for the sheer fact I was a girl.
"Dude, watch this," Kennedy stated, handing the wireless controller over to me. "Look at how badly I'm getting owned; that will be Jack in no time."
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jack screamed, staring at the screen in disbelief at the end of the match. "Gaskarth! God damn it keep your girl off this console! I will not be beaten by a girl!"
"She used to be horrendous. When she first moved from Maryland, she sucked so fucking badly even Kenny could beat her," John chuckled.
"Wait, what? Maryland?" Alex asked, turning to me, his arm having not replaced John's around me. I made a mental note to beat John later, but smiled at them anyway.
"Yeah, Maryland. Lived there until I was 18," I told him. I felt John stumbling away from the side of me, probably having finally located a pretty girl to attempt to chat up. Had I been entirely sober, I would have probably gone after John right then and told him I needed to sleep or something, but being drunk I didn't have the brain capacity to think about such things and talk to Alex about Maryland at the same time. Every ounce of drunken intelligence I had was focused on not telling him I was from Cockeysville.
"And you didn't tell me this?" He frowned.
"I failed to see how it was relevant," I shrugged. "It's not like it's my home any more. All you needed to know was where I lived now." He nodded slightly, frown still set in his face though not as deeply. I sighed quickly, pecking his cheek and standing up, though admittedly very unsteadily. “I’m going to go get another beer, you want one?” Again, he merely nodded, though this time his eyes had brightened a little.
A couple of hours later, the bus had cleared out a lot, leaving just myself, All Time Low, John and one of the merch girls I knew to be Yasmin all clustered around the TV screaming the position of one player to the other. In the time since the other band members and crew had gone, we'd starting making bets on who would win each match on Call of Duty, and some of the more risky gamblers like John and Alex had gone as far to gamble on how much each person would win by. Needless to say, both of them had lost a lot of money tonight. Unsurprisingly, I had passed drunk and gone on to wasted long ago, and was currently laid with my head on Alex's lap, laughing every time Jack got shot, which I and everyone else deemed called for after his continuous bragging about how good he was.
"Alex," I said in stage-whisper. "I need a wee." He looked at me with a mixed expression, amusement and disgust both being prominent emotions showing up. "Where's the toilet?" I asked, clarifying as to why I told him. He chuckled and pointed to a door past the bunks. I grinned, pushing myself up from his lap and kissing him swiftly on the cheek as I had done many times that night. Every time I'd stood up or sat down, in fact.
I heard cat calls as I started opening the door out of the toilet, briefly glimpsing a body marching toward me before I felt someone's desperate lips on my own. I wrapped my arms around his neck the moment I realised who it was, pulling him ever closer, glad of the feel of him smirking against my mouth. The pair of us started moving backward after minimal prompting from me, leading to the back room and only real bed on the entire bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm actually adoring all the feedback on this. It's like... wow.
I know to some it isn't much, but to me it means the world. So, thank you.
I know I say it all the time, but, really, thanks so much.

On another note: I get my first pair of Nike Dunks in under an hour! Woo!