Fear

Fear Random Chapter

I stood there staring at them all. They looked back at me almost blankly with only one desire. Blood. They wanted to see my blood spill. I could see it written all over their faces. I looked around, seeing only one window. It was at least 50ft in the air. The only door lay in the shadows behind them. This time there was truly nowhere I could run. My eyes search the room once again. I am surrounded by pools of deep red blood. The things are just staring at me. What am I to do? I open my mouth to speak but no words come. What am I to say? I don’t know why I am here, or even where here is.

The sound of clanging metal rings as a move my foot. I look down. Swords, axes, maces everything is here. Now I have an idea why I'm here. One of the bigger ones steps forward, wielding what looks like an axe. He charges. I just stand there. Frozen. This thing, this thing I thought to be a man, just stood there silent bloodthirsty, looking back at me with empty, lifeless eyes. He swung, I had barely anytime to move before I heard the thud of the axe smash into the ground. I felt the blood drip from where the axe had not me, barley a scrape. The pain was far to real, I had to get away or stop him. I ducked evading the next swing. Picking up the closet weapon to me. I lunge. Feeling the sword piercing into his skin, as warm crimson liquid pours out of him on to my hand. Could this really be blood? Could this thing be really man? As my hands shake, I felt him move closer towards me forcing the sword deeper inside him. Looking up at him, blood dripping down his mouth, still that same lifeless look in his eyes. What is he?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Quite a short chaper needs a lot more adding to it.