Status: Active

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Fairway Clinic was created to restore those trapped in sexual and relational sin. In easier words it was a straight camp. The “Patients” were to stay there until they could be sure they were “cured”, their parents took them out of the program or they turned 18 and their parents no longer had legal custody of them. Most teenagers sent to Fairway came from wealthy families, who could afford to keep them there as long as needed. In the camp:
1. Patients in the program are not allowed to speak to anyone, not even their parents, for at least the first two days.
2. Patients are not allowed to go anywhere unless they are accompanied by at least two other participants, one of which has to have at least 8 weeks of prior indoctrination.
3. Patients are not allowed to keep a journal or a diary.
4. Patients are not allowed to discuss what goes on in the program with anyone, not even their parents.
5. Patients are not allowed to have contact with any family members other than parents, who also go through the program.
6. Patients are not allowed to have any physical contact with any human being other than a handshake or a pat on the shoulder, and only when authorized.
7. Patients are not allowed outside of a small geographic area within Fairway, even if accompanied by parents, without prior written authorization.
8. Patients are not allowed to listen to any music that is not explicitly Christian (Bach and Beethoven are specifically forbidden as being non-Christian).
9. Patients are not permitted to enter restaurants that serve alcohol.
10. Patients are not allowed to speak after 9:00 p.m. under any circumstances.
11. Patients may be placed in a state of isolation where they are not allowed to communicate with one another.

Unspoken but Enforced rules. But then again rules were meant to be broken.
Everybody has a breaking point. Or do they?