Status: Active

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Hayden

Image

I hate not knowing what day it is. Day and nights seem to melt together. It feels like I've been in here for years. All I ever know is what type of day it is. If it's night or if it's day.

Right now it was night time. I don't know exactly what time but it's dark in my room. I heard the big door that separated these rooms from the rest of the building and someone walking in. I got scared. Why? because I don't know how long I've been in here and what they do after a certain time. The person stopped at my door and I heard some keys jingle. I puts my blanket over my head like a scared little bitch. I just acted like I was sleeping when my eyes were slightly open staring at the door. The door opened and a bright light shown in., blinding me. "Hayden?" Someone's voice called out to me. I know that voice. How could I forget his sweet angelic voice.

"Kale?" I whispered. He walked in all the way and shut the door. I blinked a couple of times getting use to the light that he turned on in my room. I looked over at him and got out of bed. I walked up to him and touched his cheek. "Am I dreaming?" He blushed slightly and shook his head. "I have to be. No one can come back here unless your a guard or something."

"nope. I'm really here. I uh.. I was nervous about where you were. I didn't know where you went. So I asked James and Evan and they brought me back here, they stopped making out long enough to notice me." He said giggling slightly.

"James and Evan? The guys who brought me to this place?" He nodded and smiled. I nodded too and bit my lip. I didn't want to seem like a jerk but it just came out. "Why did you wanna see me anyways? You should hate me." I said looking away.

"I, uh found this." He said pulling out a scrap of paper. I grabbed it from him. It was mine. From under my bed. It read:

I had a dream about Kale last night. It made me feel so alone. He just disappeared. I hate being here. I feel alone constantly. And when I think I'm alone I look over and see Kale, laying on his bed. My thoughts are always on him, and I don't know why. My brain is constantly imaging him. His cute little dimples, his bright white smile, the way his eyes sparkle, even if he's not happy. His eyes tell me all his emotion. I hate staring at him. I bet he doesn't even know I can be sweet, or that I even notice the cute things about him. Shut up Hayden!

I blushed. How did he find this? What was he thinking? Was he happy about it? Was he mad? "Where..Where did you find this?"

"Under your bed. You wrote it right?"

I nodded slightly and thought about it. What was he doing under my mattress. "Okay let me rephrase my question. How did you find this?"

"Well, I was laying on your bed because I was tired and I got tangled in your sheets and then I fell out of bed, mattress and sheet and then I found it. All of it." He said really quickly. I almost didn't understand him. I scratched my neck and nodded. I shoved it into my pocket and looked at him. He smiled slightly and his dimples showed a little. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I pulled him over to me and put my arms around his small waist. He smiled and placed his head on my chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm a jerk. I didn't mean to be mean to you, I just... I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want to get hurt." I said with my cheek on the top of his head. "Nothing ever seems to go right with me. I'm fucked up, and deserve to be alone."

"Don't say that Hayden. Sure I thought you were this big man-whore jerk, but I see that it was just a front you put up. Why?"

"I don't want to let anyone in. My heart has been broken twice already. I hate having to put it back together." I hated letting myself be vulnerable around him. But it's just the way he makes me feel. Silly and insecure. I held him there for a while before pulling away slightly. He looked up at me with these cute brown eyes. They sparkled in the light and my eyes traveled down from his eyes to his lips. They were pouty and amazing. I wanted to feel them on my own. Before I could figure out what I was doing, our lips touched. I felt my heart race and my cheek heat up. I pushed my lips onto his harder. It caused my heart to race even more. He took a step towards me and I took a step back. We kept doing that until we reached the bed. I fell back and he fell on top of me. I pulled away and looked back at his face. His eyes were still closed and he was smiling. I ran my hand through his hair and smiled. "Kale..." I whispered.

"Hm?"

"What kind of guy do you go for?"

"I go for people I can fall for. Like the guy who wrote those notes. That's a guy I could fall head over heels for." I smiled and lent up and pecked his lip.

"You're so cute, Kale." I said brushing a piece of his hair out of his face and holding onto his cheeks. His cheeks started to burn a bright red and I smiled. I kissed each of his cheek. He was so gorgeous. I didn't want to be away from him.

We laid in bed for a while, just talking. I was holding his hand and playing with his fingers when two guys knocked on the door. Kale looked over at them and smiled slightly. "I have to go. It's almost morning." He said standing up. I stood up to, feeling alone again. I hugged him tightly and sniffled.

"I'll miss you, Kale."

"I'll see you soon. You only have about a week left." He said pulling away slightly. He slipped something into my pocket and kissed my cheek. "Bye Hayden." I smiled and watched him walk away sadly. They shut off my light and shut the big door, that separated me from my Kale. I sat down on my bed and took out what was in my pocket. It was a slip of pink paper.

I do notice. I notice you Hayden <3 Was all it said. I knew what he meant and I shoved it into my pocket. I laid back and held onto the single pillow I had, only because it smelt like Kale. I fell asleep happily. Really Really happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 115; Subscribers: 28; Comments: 26
Omgh, I'm so happy that people like this story,
Or seem to..
Comment/ subscribe?
Who would have thought Hayden had a soft side.
I DID! <3

Act on "Impulse" Please check it out. We only have two people entered. :) Please for the sake of... Hayden and Kale <333
I loves Hay Hay.. :)