Status: Active

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Kale

I was on a mission and sometimes the best way to confront someone is to wait for them to come to you, so that’s what I did. I waited patiently in our room just waiting for him to come inside. I stood watching the door for a total of about five minutes before I started pacing. Back and forth I went, probably wearing the sheen on the floor but I didn’t care.
The moment the door opened my head snapped towards and I stopped pacing an angry expression on my face. He frowned and started to say something but before he had even finished saying the second word I had advanced towards him and slapped him right across the face.
The impact of my hand on his face combined with surprise of it caused him to fall back words and I didn’t even care. He screamed at me from his position on the floor his voice a mix of shock and anger.
“What do you mean ‘what the fuck’? I told him angrily, appalled at the fact that he seemed so completely oblivious as to why I was mad at him. Did he really not know? These thoughts just served to make me madder.
"I mean what did I do to fucking deserve that slap from you?" He said his voice angry but nothing compared to mine. What did he do? Was he seriously asking.
"A guy can only take so much Hayden!“ I yelled.
“You want to hang out with me, only when no one is around! You don't fucking know what it's like to hear that you like me, only for you to not talk to me unless we’re in here! God fucking dammit!" I told him, my fists clenched at my sides. I wanted to so badly to just hit something, anything.
"That's a lot of fucks for a little kid like you!" He snarled.
"Little kid?! You think I'm a fucking little kid!" I couldn’t believe it. Was that how he thought of me, as nothing more than a little kid. After everything I went through, he didn’t even know the half of it, a little kid.
"Yes, your a little fucking kid." He said slowly, taking time to enunciate every word.
"Oh yeah?" I said. My brain shutting down to all rational thought and that’s what caused me to do what I did next.
"Do I look fucking little to you?" I told him and pulled down my pants along with my boxers.
His eyes bugged out and that’s when the rational part of me came back.
"Yeah, wanna retract your statement there asshole!" I screamed, quickly pulling my pants back up.
"Kale." I heard him say.
"I'm sorry. You're right, I am an asshole. I never wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry."
"Don't say sorry. You don't mean it! I don't wanna hear it!" I yelled because I really didn’t. I didn’t want to hear him apologize because I knew that if he did and I saw his face and looked into his eyes, I wouldn’t be able to do anything but forgive him.
Forgiving him was the last and first thing I wanted to do, but I’m stubborn and I was going to hold my ground on this one. Rather than stay and listen I did the first thing that came to my mind, I ran.
I ran as if my life depended on it and even when I felt as if I didn’t have enough air and like my legs were going to fall off, I kept running.
After a couple of minutes of running in no particular direction, I saw a corner and turned. I went a few feet before I crashed into someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short
Yeah.
I don't normally say this, but it would mean a lot if you commented.
That is all