Status: Active

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Hayden

Image

I groaned after a shitty day.. Although all these days are shitty. This place is such a drag. As I laid in my empty room in my bed, I heard the door to my room open. It must just that cute annoying roommate of mine.. Kale. I sort of sigh in happiness at the thought of Kale. Damn him! I groaned and rolled onto my side to see him not in his bed. I felt the end of my bed sink down. I shot up like a rocket. What the fuck? I saw Kale sitting at the edge of my bed on his knees and an innocent look on his face. He was so damn cute. I couldn't resist. I practically jumped at him and grabbed his face, pulling it closer to mine. I wanted to feel his lips on mine. He smiled and roughly put his lips on mine. I pulled him closer and held onto him as if the world depended on it. I pulled him back on top of me and groaned as he slipped his tongue roughly into my mouth. Oh god, I don't know where this dominance was coming from. Kale seemed so innocent, and yet here he was totally dominating me.

I felt his hands tug at the bottom of my shirt and I sat up slightly, not breaking this now heated kiss, allowing him to pull off my shirt. I grabbed at his, practically ripping it off him before reattaching my lips to his. He groaned at the force I was putting into this kiss. I had to kiss him, it wasn't because he wanted to, but because something happened to me when I kissed him. Bats erupted in my stomach making it hard to stop.

Our hands roamed each others body's, until I felt his hand go down my pants. I arched my back slightly, as his hand brushed my cock. I moaned loudly and begged him to keep going. He complied and grabbed me roughly, stroking me hard and fast. I groaned out in pure pleasure. I looked up at his face and he was smiling like a cocky asshole. But I liked it. I loved this side of Kale, although I hadn't said much to him the whole time I was here, he was damn good at knowing how to make me happy already. I buckled my hips up and moaned out his name in extacy. I felt my body fall back onto the bed and I was panting slightly. Kale reached down and bit my shoulder hard. I smirked I roughly pull him up to look at me. "You're so gorgeous Kale."

He smiled, but didn't say a word. I sighed happily and pushed him over, getting on top of him. I grounded my hips down from his, hearing him moan loudly. This got little Hayden up again. He's moan was so sexy, I couldn't stop myself. I pulled down his pants and saw he wasn't even wearing boxers. I smirked and leant down and whispered, "slut", causing him to push me back. He roughly took my pants off and boxers. He smirked and laid back down. I smiled and positioned myself above him, only to have him disappear. I looked around for him. "Kale..." I whispered sadly. And there I was alone again.

I shoot up like a rocket in my bed. Sweat was pouring all over me. I looked around in the darkness and realized, 'it was just a dream.' I groaned and slammed myself down in bed. Why was this happening to me? It's his fault. He is soo going to pay for this.

Later at breakfast, I was glaring at my food. I was mad. How dare he interrupt my sleeping, with his beautiful ugly, self. I looked at Jackie and Jen still contemplating what to do to Kale. "I say we throw food at him." I said smiling happily. Jackie got this wicked look in her eye, making me know, she was down. Jen sighed and nodded. Max, who was always hyper in the morning nodded happily. Jason just sighed, he would do it if we did. I grabbed some egg off my plate, and I looked for Kale. Today he was sitting pretty close to our table. I smirked and looked over at Jackie and Jen, who already had food in their hands. Max did too, and Jason, we'll Jason, never got food, so he had nothing but that damn journal in his hand. I mouthed "1..2..3" Before launching my food over to him. It hit him square in the face. I laughed and watched as Jackie's food hit the girl sitting next to Kale, Jen's hitting someone not even near the table, and Max's... Actually I have no idea what happened to Max's. I giggled and looked around. That's when someone screamed "Food fight!" And tons of food started flying around room. I giggled and started throwing food back.

It was all exciting, and everyone looked to have a good time, except.. the warden came in screaming on the top of his lung for us to stop. Food stopped being thrown and I was still giggling. This is epic. The warden automatically came to our table. He glared at us before beaconing us to follow him. I groaned and looked at Kale. He was looking at me and looking mighty hot in all the food. I smirked and bit my lip. "I said now, Hayden!" The warden screamed. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

As I sat outside of his office, I was last in line. I knew that my friends would say it was my idea, I didn't care. I wanted to have fun, and that's the hardest thing to do in this place. Jen and Jackie walked out of the office and both had tears in there eyes. I looked at them and they glared at me. I sighed and got up as he called me into his office. I had gotten that same reaction from Jason, a glare. Max didn't even look at me. I sat down in the hard plastic chair and crossed my arms across my chest. "Hayden, you're friends say this was all your doing. Is that right?"

"Sure."

"Well, they all got three days in confinement. What do you think your punishment should be?"

"I don't think any of us deserve this. We were just having fun!' I said rolling my eyes.

"You're not here to have fun! You're here to get better an-"

"I'm not sick!"

"Homosexuality is a disease. Not only to the person, but to anyone around them. Do you think society wants a queer like you around? Do you think anyone cares about you, Hayden?" I glared at the ground and didn't answer him. He was right, no one did care about me. He sighed and looked down. "Two weeks, solitary confinement, starting immediately." I snapped my head up. Two weeks. He called in two guys to pull me out of his office, thinking I wouldn't go with out a fight. But this time, this time I didn't care anymore. I let them drag me off to the part of the facility that people who are bad go. The "alone rooms." Basically, you sit in a padded room, with nothing to do but think. They deliver your food and you sit in there for how ever long they make you. I've only been in here once before, but that was just for three days. Two weeks. What was I going to do with myself?