Status: Complete :')

I Don't Like This Ending

Chapter 1

Gentle rays of light shone through the bus window. Joe and Kevin were deep in slumber, most likely dreaming of the girls in their life. Myself, I found it difficult to sleep. Miley and I had recently split up again for the second time. Thoughts of the break up whirled through my head. She still hadn't got over Justin.

They're back together again; and I started to question who I was. Girls all over the world screamed out my name and sent me marriage proposals. I guess I didn't like it when they did the chasing; I liked to do the chasing. That was why I liked Miley so much, she held no interest in me from the start. I guess I should have know this would happen.

The Jonas Brothers were currently touring England and would be playing a huge gig later on today in London. But first we had to promote our band and show we were good natured musicians so we had to visit a local hospital which specialised in child care.

I gently woke up Kevin and Joe; tired of the loud wake up call I would sometimes have to give them.

We soon arrived at the hospital which catered for all of the children's various health needs.

We would be visiting the Haematology and Oncology Clinic. Apparently not enough celebrities visited there, so we decided to give them a treat.

We had to scrub our hands when we got there, and go through over medical procedures but soon we were in.

When I walked in there it looked completely different from what I thought. I expected ill children to line the sides, their family crying over their body. But instead when I entered the ward the walls were a bright, sunny yellow. TV and music was playing and laughter was heard.

We walked in even further and soon kids of all different ages were crowded around us.

We chatted with them all and signed autographs for them. Most were between 5 and 12; so when I saw a girl who looked around 16 I was a bit shocked. She was sat on a desk looking our way, a big grin on her face as she watched the kids surround us. She had short blonde hair and the clearest skin I had ever seen. Her piercing blue eyes penetrated my gaze and I looked down, embarrassed. She was wearing a nightgown, as was everyone else.

Some kids pulled me away from Kevin and Joe and soon we were all separated.

“I’m Kara,” a little girl said to me.

“Nice to meet you, Kara, I’m Nick,” I said, shaking her hand.

“Can you sing a song with us?” She asked.

“Sure,” I said glancing to see the beautiful girl. She was listening in on our conversation, a broad grin still etched on her face.

Kara began to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep and I joined in with her, and soon we were having a sing song throughout the ward.

I kept glancing at the nameless girl and her head was thrown back, her laughter reaching my ears.

She looked towards us again and when her eyes locked with mine, my heart skipped a beat.

Kevin noticed this and nudged me with his elbow, pushing me towards her. When I finally built up the courage a bell rang, signalling it was visitor’s time. The nurse had told us when this happened we would just have to wait for the children to go back to their wards and then we could continue to go around and talk to them.

I looked at the blonde girl to see she was talking to a nurse. I saw as the nurse beckoned for her to follow, which she did grudgingly.

We all separated our ways and I picked a random room, which was incidentally that little girl called Kara.

“Hey Kara,” I greeted.

“Nick! You came to me,”

“That’s right,” I smiled and looked at the father. “Hi. I’m Nick Jonas,” I told him, shaking his hand.

“Pete. Kara’s been telling me so much about you. I feel I know you personally,” he joked.

“I’m flattered, Kara,” I said, a grin on my face.

We talked and she asked a lot about the Jonas Brothers. I discovered she had leukaemia, but was on the mend and would soon hopefully be out.

My thoughts kept returning to the laughing girl and I found myself smiling.

“Cassie told me that when we die we either go to heaven or hell. Is that true?” Kara asked her father.

“Yes, that’s true.”

“She also told me that men have nipples because they might have been a girl, is that true?”

“I don’t know,”

“I think it is. Cassie is always right,”

“Yeah, she is.” He admitted.