Status: Done! >.<

These Were The Times

Away

These were the times I hated the most, when my life goes totally wrong. This time it was over my boyfriend and with my supposed bestfreind Casey. Why do I keep forgiving her? I must be so stupid. I walked in on them, doing it.
This was so the last time she was ever going to hurt me again!

“Jules, I’m so sorry, please Jules I’m so sorry.” She was begging. HA!
“So you should be. You slept with my boyfriend!”
“I know. I’m sorry.”
“Save it.” I shrugged. “I don’t want to hear it anymore Casey, all the time you do this to me, and every time you do you say sorry so many times and for some stupid reason I always forgive you. But you know what not this time! You’ve gone way too far!”

Casey was now my ex-bestfreind; we met in nursery and went through the rest of school together too. She was gorgeous and could have any lad she wanted. But no she had to go for mine. She was 17, a couple of months younger than me; she was tall, slender and had deep brown hair. In one word she was stunning.
Me well my full name is Jewel, Ruby Turner, great. I’m not totally ugly, I suppose, but I’m no model either. I’m shorter the Casey, I have tanned skin, green eyes and blonde hair, what more can I say?

“Babe, I love you, please don’t go!” Dean caught my hand.
I could feel anger and rage building up inside me, I had to let it out of me and I knew exactly how.
“So you love me?” I turned and smiled at him.
“Yeah, of corse I do.”
“If you love me you wouldn’t mind me doing this would you?” I kneed him in the balls.
He fell to the floor “You fuckin’ bitch!” He was gasping for breath.
“Oh go fuck yourself Dean, better still Casey is over there, go fuck her. AGAIN!”

I really couldn’t handle this now. I ran down the stairs out of Casey’s house and got in to my car, I was on a provisional licence at the moment; I was taking my test when I was eighteen. I started to drive; I didn’t know where I wanted to go, or where I would end up. When I stopped the car I was at home, I wish I hadn’t come back, it was not better here, mum and dad were arguing yet again, so I went to make me and my two brothers, Aston and Triston, something to eat. I decided to make spaghetti bolognaise, it was my brothers favourite, it took awhile to make but after I’d done I took it to the table, and called Aston as Triston was already there.
After a minute or so Aston hadn’t come to get his food, so I decided to ask Triston where he was,

“Where is Aston, Trist?”
“He went out like fifteen minutes ago.” He smiled at me.
“And you didn’t think to tell me this before I cooked and stood there shouting his name like a total idiot?”
“Naa, I thought it was funny.”
“Oh thanks a lot Trist.”
“K.”
We started eating and talked about how Triston’s day went, he told me he’d had a bad day at school because he’d broken up with his girlfriend after he found out she was cheating on him. Wow sounds so familiar don’t you think? Triston always eats so fast so he was done way before me; he started filling the dishwasher.
“Hold on Trist I’ll help you, I’ve had enough now.”

We both cleaned up, and had a laugh as we always do when were together, well I do with Aston too, when I actually see him.
By now the shouting between my mum and dad had stopped all together, and as usual mum would go sit in her bedroom and cry and dad would sit in the living room and watch the TV. I would always end up with being cried on and getting told how shit my dad is, I wanted to get it over with so I went to her room. When I sat down at the side of her she seemed to take a while to talk so I just hugged her and waited.

“This is it.” She said in to my shoulder. “We’re going! Me, you, Triston and Aston. We’re going to America for a while; your dad and I need a break from each other,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this was wrote when i was younger (three years younger lol) sorry for any mistakes. Hope you like >.<

If you like it please comment, if you don't or have any critisism please let me know. Thanks :D