Status: Done! >.<

These Were The Times

Supprise

After a while he slowed down, and I wondered why, we were coming on to my street. When he turned the lights off I could hardly see, I got out the car and almost fell over. Dustin had to catch me, I didn’t even realise that he had got out.
“What not?” I asked.
“Well unlock your door, sneak upstairs and get your tooth brush, clothes and whet ever else you need.”
“Come on then.” I pulled him up to the path.
“What are you doing?”
“I’m making you help me.” I said unlocking the door; I opened it slowly, not wanting to wake anyone. I lead Dustin upstairs, when we got in my bedroom I told him to wait there, he sat on my bed. I picked out some clothes from my closet and went in to my bathroom. I got my toothbrush, toothpaste, a bobble and my headband from my cabinet, brushed my teeth and out all my thing in a little toiletry bag, I would have to brush my teeth at least four more times today. I got in the shower quickly and when I got out I put a vest and shorts on, before I got dressed properly.
“Aww cute.” I heard Dustin say.
I popped my head around the door. He was laid down on my bed, have I mentioned how hot he is? “What is?”
“This.” He held up a photo album full of pictures of when I was younger.
“Oh no, you cannot look at that!” I ran over to him and reached for the book.
“Why?” He moved it so I couldn’t get it.
“Because I said so!” I reached for the album again. I fell over my own feet and landed kneeling on my bed with my head on Dustin’s chest.
“Oww!” I sat up, Dustin was smiling.
“That’s not a good enough reason.” He said. He put the book in his right hand and stretched his arm out. I put my leg over his body and reached for the book again.
“This is so not funny.” I said reaching more.
“Oh yes I is. Why don’t you want me to see this?” He asked and moved the album above his head.
“Because I… I just don’t ok?” I said putting a sad voice on.
“I’m sorry babe.” He passed me the book.
I gripped it so hard I thought it may break. “Ha! I knew that would work.”
“You tricked me!”
“Yeah I did, what you gonna do about it?” That when I realised how we were positioned.
“This.” He pulled me down so I was laid down on top of him and kissed me. I pulled away and smiled.
“How is that a punishment?”
“Did I say I was going to punish you?” He pulled me down again, he kissed me and we both were breathing fast. I felt him getting hard underneath me, I started moving my hips against him, he stopped kissing me so he could let out a loud moan, I felt him grab the back of my legs moving me faster against him, now he moved his hips with mine. I felt a shock of pleasure flash through my body.
“Ohhh!” I moaned loud. That’s when I heard a floorboard creak. I jumped off Dustin and pulled him up. “Quick get in here. Hurry up.”
We got in to my bathroom and that’s when my bedroom door opened.
“Jay?” It was Triston.
I exhaled heavily and walked out of the bathroom and pulled Dustin with me. I saw the shocked look on Triston’s face when he saw the both of us.
“Trist. You cannot tell mum about this ok?” I told him. “Or Aston!”
“Ok, but who is he?” He pointed at Dustin.
“This is Dustin, my boyfriend.”
“Hey Triston.” Damien smiled.
“HI.” He said and smiled back.
“Look go back to bed Trist, You looked worn out. I’ll see you when I get back, again.”
“Ok, but where are you going?” He rubbed his eyes.
“I’m staying over at Dustin’s house. Just don’t tell Aston and mum.” I walked over to him. “Come on you, bed.”
Triston went back to his room. “Night Jay.” Then shut his door quietly.
I put the rest of my clothes on in my bathroom, put my hair up and picked up my door key. I went back to Dustin; he stood up and grabbed my hand. I put a few more things in a bag, and put my toiletry bag in there too. I put the bag on my shoulder.
“We have got to be quiet.” I whispered to him, to be honest I had no idea why I was being quiet now.
“Come on then.” He picked me up in his arms.
“Why do you keep doing that?”
“This time? Because you fell over you own feel back there, so I don’t trust you to walk down the stairs.” He laughed, loudly.
“Shh!” I put my hand over his mouth; he kissed it. “Walk.” I ordered him.
He carried me downstairs, we were over the point he said he didn’t trust me on. “You can put me down now.”
He didn’t say anything.
“Well?” I noticed my hand was still over his mouth. “Sorry.” I moved it away.
“I’m not outing you down.” He laughed.
I put my hand over his mouth again. We got outside; I dangled my keys in front of him. “Wanna put me down now?”
He shook his head but put me down. I locked the door and as soon as I did he picked me up again. “Stop doing that!” He took me to the side of the car and put me down at the passenger side of the car. “Thank you.” I said sarcastically. I got in the car and looked over at Dustin.
“You ready?” He asked after he was in the car and had started the engine.
“Go on then.” As soon as I said it he put his foot to the floor, again the wheels skidded until they got grip.
“I want to show you something.” Dustin said to me when we were almost at his house.
“What is it?” I asked.
“You’ll see when we get there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost the end, but maybe I will write a siquel. Comment if you think I should >.<