Status: In process of writing!

Fighter

Chapter 21

I stayed with James and holding his hand while the doctor removed the bullet. Every now and then James would squeeze my hand because of the pain and I would kiss it. My way of telling him that it was going to be okay. Just have to hold on a few more minutes.

After James was all patched up we walked out of the hospital wing of the school and walked to our room. "Tonight has been a rough night," I said resting my head onto James good arm. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer.

"I know. It's been a long pain filled day," James said kissing the top of my head. I pushed open the door and everyone was in the room with sleeping bags and everything. I looked at all of them weird. "Oh I hope you don't mind. We just wanted to sleep over in your guys room," Julienne said sitting down on the corner of the bed.

"Okay, really what are you guys doing in here?"

"We wanted to know if you would be interested in the postion of becoming our leader," Joshua blurted in his seat on the floor. He looked down onto the floor when I caught his gaze and looked around. They all smiled at me and nodded there head saying that they all agree.

"Oh please you have to. You lead us so well in the miny battle in the now damaged party room," Alexa said with pleading eyes. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Guys I am honored really but...," I said looking around one last time. Every one seemed like they didn't want to be in the room at that moment, like they needed to be somewhere else at the moment. "I mean I don't want to hurt you guys feelings I just," I said scratching the back of my head. "Fine I am honored to be called your new leader of the Blood Pack." They all cheered and started jumping up and down.

James slung his good arm around my shoulders and lead us to our bed. I sat down and laid my head down onto my pillow. "I think it's time for all of us to get some shut eye. Big day tomorrow," I said closing my eyes not bothering to get up and get dressed out of the torn dress I was wearing.

The Next Morning

I woke up and tip toed around every one that was sleeping on the floor and walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked worn down, tired, and a little ruffed up. Can't say I wasn't though.

I turned on the shower and hopped in after I ripped the now ripped dress off. The hot water burned my skin but it was bareable. I let it burn my skin and then turned it down to warm and washed myself. I got dressed and walked into the closet and got dressed into a pair of white shorts, a black tank top, and of course bra and underwear. Then walked back into the bathroom and dried and pulled my hair up into a pony tail.

I walked out of the bathroom ready to wake everyone else up to find them all sitting up and rubbing there eyes. "Morning," I said slipping on a pair of socks and then tenni shoes. "Are you all ready for a big day of training."

They all looked at me through there tired eyes and nodded. I nodded along with them and walked out of my bedroom door and walked down to the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my update for the day.
I am so sorry that I didn't I haven't updated for a while!! Please forgive me!!
Anyways please comment and subscribe!

-Love KelszillaRAWR13