Status: In process of writing!

Fighter

Chapter 9

I looked around at all the people surrounding me and James. I have to admit to you I was terrible afraid. Something that isn't normal for me. "James", I whispered so only he could hear.

"Yeah", he answered back. I shut my eyes tight and started to think of some way to escape this circle of criminals, but I was interrupted by the constant fits of coughing. The coughing made it extremely hard for me to breath and soon I was gasping for air. "Calm down Rachelle calm down." James looked at the people surrounding us and started to speak to them.

"Please let me take her to a hospital. She needs help. Please Linda you must let me take her to the hospital", James pleaded with my mom. It surprised me at how much of the care and the worry he felt for me bleeded through his voice.

"Right now why should I let you take this savage to the hospital when my main goal here is to kill her and rid of her from this world and take you back", Linda my mother said with venom in her voice. " I will not let her steal you away from me. You are my most prized possession baby."

My coughing cut her off which made her anger spike. You could tell this because it was written all over her face. "James", I said weakly between agonizing coughs. "Ouch! God fucking damn it! Why don't you just leave me here then mom. I will soon die anyways because of this damn infection in my leg." When I called her mom everyone looked at her and she shrugged. None of them obviously knew that she was my mom and she obviously never told them.

"Fine. James set her down there and come with me." When he didn't compile she held a gun to his head and repeated her directions. James looked at me with sad, scared, sorry eyes which almost broke my heart. Although the thing that surprised me though is that he turned on Linda and grabbed the gun from her. Pointing it at her she cowered away.

Linda looked at the guys surrounding me and James and they aimed there guns at James. "James just do what she fucking says and leave me. Leave me here to fend for myself and to let you know mom I would not under estimate me." With that I slowly and painfully got off the ground.

When I was standing I wobbled my way over to James and fell into his arms. "Give me the gun", I whispered into his ear. At first he was kind of not willing to do it but after a few seconds of thinking it through he gave the gun to me and with the last of my strength I made the most daring decision and one that would make me even weaker than I already was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha Ha cliff hanger. Okay well I was bored and I had nothing to do so I decided to update this story for all of you.
Okay well last chapter (chapter 8) you got to learn a little more about Mr. James and his background and how he to be with ms. Linda.
Okay yeah yeah yeah I know this is short but hey I had to cut it off in a good way and wanted to leave you wanting more so I hope I succeeded!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to all that have commented on my story and thank you to all of you subscribers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL COMMENTS WOULD BE GREATLY WORSHIPED SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE BOTH WOULD MAKE MY DAY!