Status: Pilot! Yet another idea that exploded into my brain.

Triangles.

beginning.

The TV blared noisily against the silent living room. It seemed out of place next to the closed, undisturbed, beige curtains and the soft, fabric sofas. The room was a peaceful haven with an unwelcome abnormality.

As the sound jumped suddenly, the sleeping figure stretched out across the light brown pillows stirred, mumbling incomprehensively to themselves quietly about stupid murder programs and their stupid boring plots. She rubbed her eyes tiredly and yawned, pushing herself from the sofa and stumbling into the cream themed kitchen for a cup of coffee.

Anna Thompson was twenty years old yesterday, even though she felt about forty. She should have been spending the night with her friends out clubbing, but instead she’d fallen asleep on her couch in front of Miss Marple, and had woken up to the sunlight streaming through the thin gap between the curtains.

She sighed pitifully to herself as she stirred her coffee, watching the steaming black liquid ripple on the surface before putting it to her lips and gulping it down.

And then the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm planning to finish some other things before I write this, but maybe I'll turn it into my in-between writing. :]
It's only short, but it's a prologue of sorts.