On My Own

1

Why is it always like this every time I go near someone they run. I hit the mailbox as I passed it. It's like they think I'm a monster. I gritted my teeth looking down in anger.

"I will get respect" I said to myself, "and I will do it by the end of next year!"

"Yeah and I met dinosaurs" someone chuckled from behind.

"Oh you mean your mom" I said sarcastically. He gritted his teeth and curled his hands into fists. Next thing I knew I was on the ground.

"Next time your gonna get worse than that FREAK" he yelled then ran. tears streaming down my cheeks I got up. Dammit why is it always me?! I thought, every freaking time! When I entered my classroom everyone went to the other side of the class even the teacher. When I sat down the teacher slapped me and said: "Don't sit there unless you want the beating of a life time!" Tears rolled down my cheeks I went to a different seat this time she punched me "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! GO STAND UP IN A CORNER WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE YOU GOT THAT?!" I stood up quickly and went to the farthest corner.

At the end of the day I went where i always go, on the top of the school. But out of nowhere someone shoved me off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz comment and subscribe ^^