On My Own

3

It was 6:00 A.M. and I was ready to have another sucky day. I grabbed my backpack, got dressed, and left for school. I heard people talking about me harshly. I started to run when I bumped into someone and fell.
"Watch it you freak!" someone yelled, " thanks a whole lot now I'm gonna be late for school!"
I frowned looking down at the ground. " I'm s-sorry, it was an accident."
" Yeah? well if it happens again your face is gonna have an accident!"
I looked up to see an angry girl. She shoved me out of the way and left.
"Wait.." I said.

"What do you want now?!" She yelled at me

"What school do you go to?"

"Salt Lake Jr. High... why"

" 'Cause it's I go to your school and I can get you there fast." I said grinning.

"How?"
The girl screamed as I flew her to school, yes flew. My wings felt free as they shoved the wind back and made me go faster. This is AWESOME!! I thought. But would she think I was a freak? Or give me respect? That was a chance I was willing to take. As soon as I landed she ran as if she was running from a zombie.
When I got to class I went to that same corner I went to yesterday. Anger covered me like a blanket as I saw people making fun of me. I heard people saying stuff like, "Why does he exist?" and, "We would've been better off if he was dead. Tears came out of my eyes as I tried to hold them back. Whipping my eyes I heard the teacher say: "Class we have a new student!" I looked up in shock when I saw the same girl as earlier. " Her name is Cathy." announced the teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
yaaaaay its longer than usually ^^ plz comment and subscribe:D