Sequel: Forever
Status: Complete

Up Against the Wall

Bleed For Me

Kevin was standing there and he looked to the others he didn’t know what to say to Brooklyn. But he glared in Orton’s direction. Jeff caught the direction of his gaze and mouthed “NOT NOW”. Kevin understood but he wasn’t that good with kids, he didn’t know what to say to Brooklyn. What the hell was he supposed to say that she could die? Some how he didn’t think that was what the girl needed to hear. He would’ve answered her but the doctor came out and asked for him. He looked at Brooklyn who was suddenly clinging to his hand and then back at the doctor.

“She can come in to see her mother as well. But only for a minute. Then I need to talk to you.” Kevin led the way into the room and watched as the tears began to fall down Brooklyn’s face. He knelt down next to her and she wrapped her arms around his next and cried. “She’s asleep; she has gained consciousness a few times. But I need to speak with you. Alone.”

“Brooklyn go out with Jeff and Vanessa.”

“Okay…Will you come get me if mommy wakes up?”

“Yea” for the first time in his life Kevin felt his heart breaking.

“Mr. Thorn, I need to know if you got in a fight with your fiancé.”

“No, but I know who did why?”

“She has more than that bruise on her face. There are bruises on her abdomen, her arms, there are a few on her back as well…” She didn’t get to finish what she was saying because he stormed from the room.

“Brooklyn, Grace get away from him.” Thorn yelled. The whole group was shocked when they heard him. Misty stood though using logic and pulled the girls away from Randy and walked down the hall to the elevators Gilbert and Jessicka followed with Delilah and Krystina. Xavier followed at his fathers insistence. Once Randy was sure that they were on the elevator he turned to Kevin.

“What the hell is your problem Thorn?!”

“You fucking beat the hell out of her!”

“I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Sure it wasn’t you?” Orton said with a smirk which immediately told Matt, Jeff and John that Orton had done it. Before they could say anymore Jessicka and Misty walked off the elevators.

“What the fuck did you do to Orton?” Misty yelled. John just grinned at least she could stand for herself.

“You can’t lay a fucking hand on me.”

“I don’t think they will give a shit. How the hell are we supposed to tell Brooklyn that her mother may never fucking wake up? That she may die.” Misty yelled only inches from him. He put his hands up and shoved her away from him. Before John could stop her Misty had got her balance back and kicked him in the gut. He hit the floor but came up swinging. He punched her in the face and when she grabbed the hand that was aiming for her again she flipped him and had him on his back. “Don’t ever fucking hit me again you bastard.”

“I’ll have your bitch ass in jail for this.” Randy said wiping the blood from his lip.

“I wouldn’t threaten my wife Orton. It may cost you more than you are fucking worth.” John said his eyes never leaving Orton’s.

“Stay away from me, Stay away from Brooklyn, and Stay away from Grace, you come anywhere near us I will make sure you never see the light of day again.” Jessicka said stepping to the man that had picked himself off the ground. She turned and walked away following the group that was heading to the elevators. Orton grabbed her arm and when he spun her around he had a sadistic smile on his face. He saw the fear flash thru her eyes before she smiled.

“Wrong move you son of a bitch.” Jessicka said before she pulled free of his grasp. She turned and briefly saw the smile on her husbands face as she kicked Orton in the gut. She watched him fall and she dropped down over him and pounded her fists into his face. No one tried to pull her off of him. “That’s for me…For Jessica…For Grace.” Jessicka cried. When Matt finally pulled her off Orton and into his arms she was crying. He held her close to him and let her cry.

“If I find out you so much as laid a hand on Grace, Orton you are going to wish you were never born.” Matt said still holding his wife.

“And if you don’t leave now, you’re going to regret it. Because I’m going to kill you.” Kevin said not bothering to care who heard. The group stood strong as Orton picked his sorry ass up and walked to the elevators. “And keep your ass away from Grace.” He added knowing Jessicka wouldn’t.

“I’m filing for full custody and you will never see her again.” Jessicka said thru the tears that were on her face, never letting go of Matt. Orton said nothing as he walked passed them and to the elevators. The look in Jeff Hardys’ eyes when the rest of the group turned was one none of them had ever seen before. They knew what it was from and even Thorn had to admit. Jeff Hardy had every right to be pissed off at Randy Orton. Heads turned as nurses and a few doctors ran to Jessica’s room. Thorn looked Jeff in the eyes and both knew that they had lost something that day.

Kevin stood there watching as the nurses and doctors slowly filed from the room slowly. None of them was showing emotion. Everyone had tried to get him to sit and he had threatened the next person that told him to sit his ass down. When finally the doctor that had talked to him earlier came out. He watched as the doctor walked over to him. No emotion showing on his face. Kevin braced himself for the worst.

“Where is that adorably cute little girl that was with you earlier, I think she might be interested to know that her mother is awake and asking for her?” It seemed to the doctor that the entire group let out a sigh of relief at the same time. Just as the elevators opened and Gilbert followed by several children flowed from the elevators and Brooklyn was the first one down the hall.

“Kevin I wanna see mommy. I’m worried about her.” The girl was almost in tears.

“Well” he said moving so he was at her level, “she’s asking for you.” Brooklyn’s eyes lit up as she grabbed Kevin’s hand and dragged him down the hall to see her mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
But if you could give me
Just one love
Just one life
Just one chance to believe in mine
Just one love
Just one life
You’d bleed for me
And I didn't dare to notice you
Now I'm stuck
Out on a line.
Bleed for me
I didn't care to be with you
Now you're stuck in my mind
Bleed For Me – Saliva