Sequel: Forever
Status: Complete

Up Against the Wall

Internet Conversations and Some Things Never Change

2liveis2love: Hey V

PyroQueen17: Hey Mist nice SN

2liveis2love: Changed it, I’m not a lawyer anymore

PyroQueen17: I kno hey I have a question

2liveis2love: wut?

PyroQueen17: How well do u kno Jeff Hardy?

2liveis2love: Uh when u say kno do u mean what he’s like?

PyroQueen17: -nods-

2liveis2love: He’s ok, an ass at times but he’s ok y?

PyroQueen17: U know how we always told each other everything

2liveis2love: -nods-

PyroQueen17: I really like him

2liveis2love: U haven’t known him that long

PyroQueen17: I know

2liveis2love: WTF go 4 it

Vanessa smiled at the computer screen. Misty always knew exactly what to say to her. She rolled her eyes as a conference invite popped up on her screen and she clicked ok.

2LiveIs2Love has joined the conference
fire-and-ice has joined the conference
i-heart-highflyers has joined the conference


fire-and-ice: hey Mist, hey Jes

2liveis2love: hey uh Phoenix this is Vanessa, V this is Phoenix and u already know Jessicka

i-heart-highflyers: yea, hey girl

PyroQueen17: Hey Jes, nice to meet u Phoenix

While the girls talked some of the guys were arguing about some current events in their lives…

Live-4-the-Moment: IDK what to tell u Shannon

Skittles2: yea ur ass messed up

HardcoreWrestler: Ugh like ya’ll got room 2 talk

Rated-R-Superstar: Well we never cheated on a wife…so what u did was worse

BasicThuganomics: Adam has a point

HardcoreWrestler: wtf r u all against me?

Skittles2: no

Live-4-the-Moment: its not that man, but u cheated on ur wife.

Skittles2: not to mention u have 2 kids

HardcoreWrestler: what about Brooklyn?

BasicThuganomics: don’t count he didn’t know bout her, and I already figured I fucked up not telling mist bout X so don’t go there.

Live-4-the-Moment: ya kno we all made mistakes wtf is the point of arguing about them?

Rated-R-Superstar: Again another point made…

Skittles2: ur only agreeing with matt cos he’s ur B-I-L

Rated-R-Superstar: ur point at least he ain’t RKO

BasicThuganomics: Now he pissed me off

HardcoreWrestler: I heard he was in a car accident.

Skittles2: He was?

HardcoreWrestler: -nods- yesterday after he left the hospital

Rated-R-Superstar: oh wow

Live-4-the-Moment: u mean after, Jes, Mist, and Vanessa yelled at him?

xoxox

2liveis2love: So anyways, Jes, V here likes Jeff…

fire-and-ice: Jeff…

i-heart-highflyers: : Jeff Hardy?

2liveis2love: yep

PyroQueen17: thanx mist…

2liveis2love: -grins- ur welcome

PyroQueen17: not funny

fire-and-ice: go 4 it
i-heart-highflyers: yea go 4 it

PyroQueen17: whoa u all said the same thing

fire-and-ice: JD would say the same thing

2liveis2love: speaking of JD n.e.1 know how she’s doin?

i-heart-highflyers: Thorns there now from what Matt said

fire-and-ice: what about Brooklyn?

PyroQueen17: I don’t think she has left her moms side

2liveis2love: really?

PyroQueen17: Jeff offered to take her for a few days but Brooklyn said no

2liveis2love: sounds like u’ve already moved in on Jeff

PyroQueen17: FU

2liveis2love: only John can

i-heart-highflyers: UGH MIST IMAGES

fire-and-ice: Oh plz Jes no worse than u and Matt

PyroQueen17: ha, true

2liveis2love: <---- laughs at everyone for being stupid

PyroQueen17: Ur impossible Mist

2liveis2love: TY

fire-and-ice: I don’t think that was a compliment

xoxox

“Mom when can we go home?”

“The doctors say tomorrow, why don’t you stay with Jeff tonight sweetie?”

“Then who would stay with you?”

“I will” Thorn said walking into the room with his hands behind his back. He walked into the room and handed Jessica a dozen white roses with a thirteenth rose that was red in the center.

“Aww you brought mama flowers.”

“And these are for you.” Thorn took half a dozen pink and yellow carnations out from behind his back and handed them to Brooklyn.

“You know you keep being nice and you’re gonna loose your rep.”

“I already told quit giving me reasons to be nice.”

xoxox 2 months later xoxox

Five month old Krystina was laying in her mothers arms as Misty took a nap on the bed in the hotel room they were in. John walked in with Xavier and smiled. The four of them were family and it was going to stay that way. Xavier grinned and walked over to the bed and watched as the baby slept. He had never been around a baby that wasn’t always screaming and crying. He turned to his father and bit his lip. John walked over to him and wrapped an arm around him then bent down and shook Misty a little bit to wake her up. Misty’s eyes fluttered open and she smiled when she found herself looking into her husbands eyes. Everything was going to be fine and they both knew it.

Kevin Thorn lay holding his wife as they slept, well at least while she slept. He was finally happy that he had married Jessica. Brooklyn had finally decided to get to know her real father and was at his house for the next few weeks while Jessica and Kevin were on their honeymoon. Jessica rolled over and smiled at her husband. He gently placed a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back and murmured his name against his lips. It was obvious that they loved each other and that they were supposed to be together.

Jeff was sitting out on the terrace of the hotel room he and Vanessa were sharing. He had only known her about three months but the funny thing was he knew she was the one. He knew that no matter what had happened before the two of them found each other. He was going to ask her to marry him tonight and he prayed to god that she said yes. He smiled as Brooklyn walked out with Vanessa onto the terrace. He wanted his daughter there because he wanted her to know that she too was going to be a part of his life from now on. Brooklyn was laughing at something Vanessa had said.

Amy was laying in her darkened hotel room crying. She had no idea how the hell she was going to deal with pregnancy. She wasn’t cut out to be a mother and she knew it. She was a fighter not a mother, but then again maybe motherhood would be good for her. She sighed and got up to look out the window. If only she knew who the father was. But then it struck her it didn’t matter she could be a single mother. She was Amy ‘Lita’ Dumas she could do anything.

Jessicka was sitting at home waiting for Matt to come home. He hadn’t been home in a month and it was starting to piss her off. He didn’t call either. She was tired of it. She was sitting around at her computer and decided it was time to change her e-mail so she deleted her old account and made a new e-mail and screen name. When she was finished she sent out a mass e-mail to her friends.

To: PyroQueen17; 2LiveIs2Love;fire-and-ice; MizBehavin; skittles2; BasicThuganomics; dark-and-deadly
From: xxBrOkEnxHeArTsxMeNdxx
Hey ya’ll changed my SN and E-mail this is it so well I gotta go… I need sleep and if ya’ll talk to my husband tell him he can burn in hell.
-Jessicka-