Sequel: Forever
Status: Complete

Up Against the Wall

In Da Club

ECW had gone off air with Kevin Thorn standing in the middle of the ring his hand raised in victory. He was the new number one contender for the ECW championship and he was going to become the new ECW Champion and he had friends and the love of his life behind him. After he had walked backstage and gotten congratulated by the current ECW Champion Johnny Nitro and told that winning the title wouldn’t be as easy as beating CM Punk. Kevin turned from Nitro ignoring the man and smiled when Jessica called his name. He pulled her to him when she walked over and kissed her.

“I say we all go out and celebrate fang face’s win and Misty and John’s marriage.” Vanessa said over the laughter and noise the group was making. Jeff elbowed her in the ribs which made her laugh harder.

“What about the kids?” Jessicka asked

“We can dump them on Mickie and uh Candice.”

“What if we want to go too?” Mickie asked walking over to Misty.

“I’ll watch them.” Gilbert Hardy said

“Uh dad that’s four kids. Two of which are babies.” Matt said.

“I’ll be fine.”

“And you don’t need to worry about Grace she’s with her father.” Jessicka said. At the mention of Randy and Grace, Jessica unattached herself from Kevin and pulled Jessicka off to the side.

“What’s up Jess?”

“Uh, while I was in Connecticut, I kinda saw my momma for the first time in years, and it wasn’t pretty let me tell you that.”

“What happened?”

“I found out that I have a half brother and a niece”

“Oh, did you meet them?”

“Apparently I did a long ass time ago.”

“Who?”

“Randy and Grace…”

“What?!”

“Randy is my half brother…”

“Oh hell, can our lives get any worse?”

“Uh mine is, Jeff is Brooklyn’s daughter, I’m marrying Kevin who I love with everything I am and pregnant with Jeff’s kid.”

“Girl you are one big problem, but tonight it don’t matter, you may not be able to drink, but your ass can still party with us.” Jessica rolled her eyes and walked back over to the group. She wrapped her arm around Kevin’s waist and leaned her head on his shoulder.

That night the whole group was walking into the club in and Jessica looked around as her friends went straight to the bar. She walked over to a table with Kevin and sat down. She still had to tell Kevin that she had a father, and a brother. She glanced over at him and smiled. It could wait until later. Tonight was about him, and of Course Misty and John. The rest of the group walked over and joined them, moving Jessica closer to Kevin. She laid her head on his shoulder as the others talked.

“Misty, I still can’t believe you did it. I mean you said you were never going to get married again.” Vanessa said.

“Shut up V. Before I tell everyone what you did as your senior prank.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“She’s pretty evil, and you have known her longer than us.” Jessicka said.

“What she do?” Jeff asked raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend.

“Misty don’t you…”

“She wrote her name in Kerosene on the football field and lit it on fire.” Vanessa slid down in her seat and glared across the table at her friend. Everyone just looked at Vanessa in shock. Jeff turned his head to look at her and smiled.

“You did what?!”

“Geez Jessicka I was 18 and stupid, although it was pretty funny when the local news station showed it from the helicopter. You could actually read it. I think I was hiding at Misty’s at the time.”

“You were, and after the news I knew why and my mom made you go to the Police station.” At the mention of parents Jessica’s face fell. Matt who was still trying to get his wife to talk to him noticed and got his wife’s attention. She glanced at him and saw the direction he was pointing in and would have ignored it but she saw her best friend’s face.

“How about we talk about something other than parents?” Jessica smiled weakly at her friend.

“So I guess this would be a great time to figure out who’s idea Mist and John eloping was.” Kevin said

“It was mine.” Misty said. Shocking all her friends and the others at the table. She took a drink of the beer in front of her and smiled turning to John. “I figured since we’ve been thru this so many times before that since we both knew what we wanted then we were going to make it official.”

“And we decided not to tell you guys because you would probably talk us out of it and oh shit… Don’t look now Jessicka…” John stated. Jessicka looked in the direction John had and muttered a curse under her breath. She turned her head and looked at Jessica. Both girls sighed.

“Jessica we need to talk.” He wasn’t looking at Jessicka but at the woman sitting next to Kevin Thorn with her head resting on his shoulder.

“We have nothing to talk about.”

“We have plenty to talk about.”

“No we don’t Orton.”

“Where’s Grace?” Jessicka cut in.

“With my dad.” He never once took his gaze off Jessica.

“And you need to talk to JD why?” Misty asked.

“Yeah, why do you need to talk to me?”

“Your mother called our father…” Jessica’s face paled and she instantly felt like she was going to get sick.

“The bitch.” Heads turned toward her and Kevin looked down into her eyes and saw the hurt, anger, and pain that flashed thru them. He asked no questions as she motioned for Jeff and Vanessa to move so she could get out. “We can talk about this somewhere else. You know damn well I only told Jessicka. The one person I have trusted my whole life.” He just stood there and grinned. She wanted to wipe the smirk off his face. Once she was standing she walked toward the door. Randy following her out. She stepped outside and immediately wished she was wearing more than a denim skirt and a halter top. She ran her hands over her arms trying to keep warm.

“Why the hell did you have to ruin the night?”

“Well lets see I think you should have said something to me about it.”

“Please I hadn’t even told my fiancé.”