Status: Hopefully it goes well.

Tear it up.

Should I still believe in love?

It's after twelve pm and I am still lying in bed.Everything went wrong last night.; didn't do anything,but I am the one who gets treated like shit for doing nothing wrong.Last night Jay wouldn't talk to me after all the drama Carry started.He actually left after taking his anger out on me and blaming me for everything.I am so tired of everything,I wish I could just step back from everything and start fresh.I would change so many things.I wouldn't change the fact me and Jay met, but I would change ever making are relationship more then friends.This is the first time were I am so tired of him that I don't even want to see him or hear from him.This is the first time I want to move on with my life, I wasted so many years on a guy that don't give me even five minutes of his time.He doesn't care about me,he is never there for me anymore.Why do I care about a guy who doesn't care about me.It just doesn't make sense and I'm done with it.I need to find a nice guy that appreciates me and cares for me.I am done with guys with tattoos and spray paint cans.I'm done with guys that only call me when they need bailed or picked up from jail.I need a clean cut guy that knows how to treat a girl.I guess I need to get myself back in the game..... fast before he pulls me back and then I will be at the same exact place I am now....a relationship that never started nor ends.I think I'm gonna start off my day new,fresh,stress free.I'm gonna get up put on some sweats and watch some CSI and not think about him what so ever.After taking and shower and putting on some lazy day clothes I go down stairs and sit on the couch and watch CSI as I said I was going to do.
"Oh yeah,CSI!"Carry said jumping on the couch.
"What do you say to a girls night out?"I asked Carry
"I'm down.Like crazy wild night out?"
"Yeah,I'm just ready to let loose."I said with a chuckle.
After a few hours of CSI and junk food, Carry and I go are separate ways to are bedrooms to get ready for the night.I pull out my black strapless dress along with my black 6 inch heels.Turning on my straightener I hear my phone vibrate but do I dear see who it might be texting me.I walk over and grab my phone to see it light up with Jorel's name.
Jorel-Hey,what are you doing later?Can I come over?
I guess that's just Jorel,he doesn't ever see that he has done something wrong.He acts like everything is okay,when it's not.What should I say?I sit on my bed and think.
Audrey-I'm not gonna be home tonight.
I debate if I should push the send button but I do.Not even two minutes later my phone is ringing and It's Jay's ringtone.
"Hello"I say answering my phone
"Why aren't you going to be home?"Where are you going?"
"Just out with a few of my friends."
"Alright,whatever,you always talk shit that I never wanna hang with just you and now that I do you going out with you 'friends' .so don't fucking cry to me about me not wanting to be around you."He said hanging up abruptly.
Anytime something doesn't go his way he is pissed and I no longer have time for it.I'm dressed nice and I'm ready to go have a great time with no worries or drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments everyone!
:)
Tell me what you think she should do..move on or not to move on