Status: Hopefully it goes well.

Tear it up.

I want a new beginning

I open my eyes to see the sun shining through my window.Last night was amazing,A start to a new beginning I have to say.I had fun without any kind of drama,got a few numbers and met a very charming guy.His name is Travis and he is 23.He isn't clean cut like I said I needed in my life,but he has his life all worked out and well put together.He doesn't drink,he doesn't smoke,and has never did drugs.He is a photographer for a studio,which is a plus.He is tall, with black hair,gauges,and his lip is pierced.His style is cute,just skinny jeans with a flannel and a beanie.He almost seems beyond perfect.I found out so much about him last night,and it was all good things;He seems so perfect.I turn my phone on to see I have a new text message, one being from Travis himself.I read the text message he left me, about an hour ago.I feel like a 16 year old girl,that just been asked out on a date.He wants to take me out to dinner and then to a movie.How cute is that?I reply with a yes,then hop out of my comfy bed.The hours fly by and 6 o clock comes by fast.I'm dressed in my red and black flannel,skinny jeans,and black boots with a four inch heel.I'm ready for a REAL date.I have never been on a real date,so I have not a clue what to aspect.I'm hoping it's just like when I go out with my friends.Jorel never really took me out on dates.If we went anywhere together we always had someone tagging along with us.Anytime the guys are around it makes everything that more difficult.When he sees the guys talking to girls he wants to be right along with them,so I get stuck looking like an idiot in the background.So I guess it's my time to look for my dream boy,and I think I might just have found him.Maybe?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week in a half since I seen or talked to Audrey until last night when she came to the club with another guy.This 'guy' is someone she is starting to catch an interest for and she doesn't want me to "mess it up".How can I mess it up,she is the one who always comes back to me.Well I guess I did have jealousy written all over my face last night.I don't know if I'm jealous because some other guy might have that hold I have over her or if its cause I truly do care for her.Laying on my couch I flip through the channels waiting for something to catch my interest.Finding Nemo is on and I automatically think of Audrey,seeing as if that is our favorite movie.I sit with it on,but I pay no attention to it.My mind races to fast for myself to catch up to understand what my mind is thinking about.Maybe it is time for are path to stop crossing and for her to find a different path to cross.I always thought her heart would only beat for my cold heart,but now it's beating for something new.I thought god handed her directly to me and only me,I know it sounds crazy but I always thought she would be mine even though we didn't technically go out or have that great of a relationship.
My phone rings as I am coming from my bathroom to my room.
"Hello"I answer my phone
"Hey, are you going over Matty's?"Audrey questions me
"Yeah"
"Is my one purse still over there?"
"The black one?"I ask her
"Yeah,can you bring it when you come?"
"Yeah."
I soon hang up and get dress.I make my way over to Matty's house to see everyone's car parked out front.I get out carrying Audrey's damn purse and make my way to the backyard.Walking back there I see Audrey's little friend,I don't even know his fucking name.Audrey comes up to me with a smile across her face.
"Here."I say handing her,her purse.
"Thanks Jay."
I don't say your welcome or anything at that I just walk away and make my way to the beer.She walks back over to her little fried and I stand there with the guys drinking.I glance over to where she is sitting every once in a while.I can't help my myself.
"Hey,Travis you want a beer?"Matty ask him
"No thanks,I don't drink. "He answers back.
"He doesn't drink."Dylan laughs as he says it.
"Hey,leave him a lone he is a good boy."I say messing with Dylan
We all start laughing and I can tell Audrey knows we are talking about him because she gives me that look she is so famous for.My phone is vibrating in my pocket and I take it out my pocket to already know who it is.One Unread text message from Audrey.
Audrey-Why are you acting like an asshole?
Jay-How am I acting like an asshole
Audrey-I told you thank you and you didn't say shit back to me and now you and the guys are talking shit on Travis and don't EVEN try to say you're not cause I can tell you guys are so don't give me some bullshit answer
Jay-Well its not my fault your dude looks like a 15 year old boy who has yet to hit puberty and honestly why should I say anything to you,you haven't talked to me in two weeks and you only call me to bring your fucking purse.Does you little friend know about us and are little relationship or did you just sweep it under the rug?You know it's not good to lie baby.
Audrey-You're just acting this way because he is a guy that doesn't need beer or anything to have a good time and he can keep his life on track unlike you.I thought are relationship was nothing but now your calling it something...get your story together.Now you are the pathetic one.
Jay-haha Alright if you want to call in nothing go head but you know everything will come out.I don't believe fucking some dude is nothing.At that a dude you still talk to when you see him.I'm the pathetic one?I think you always have been the the pathetic one,
She didn't text me back,but her face told me she was pissed at me.Do I care?No,I want her to be mad,I have no respect for her at this point.I want to make her feel like shit,like everything she is doing is wrong.She looks over at me and I give her that grin she hates.I walk out front to my car to get my extra phone battier.I sit in my car with my door half way open to search for my battier.Finding it I pop out the almost dead one and place the fully charged one in to look over and see Audrey walking towards me.I get out my car and shut my door knowing she is right behind me.'
"Why are you making this day go to shit?"She questions me
"What are you talking about?My day is going perfect."I say sarcastically
"You're such a fucking asshole."
"Yeah and you're a fucking bitch,but you always have been."I told her
"And now you wonder why I'm trying to move on from your sorry ass.You have no respect for woman."
"Sorry ass?How am I?I probably have more money then your fucking dude Travis.I just don't have respect for girls with no self respect"
"Maybe now you do,seeing as if mommy is looking after your money seeing you're way to immature that you don't even know how to manage your own money and I have and will always have more self respect then any fucking girl that you have ever fucked."
"I honestly don't have time to argue with someone as pathetic as you"I say walking pass her
I'm done with arguing with someone that has nothing to offer.It's like me arguing with my niece,no point in it.The more I argue the more I waste my breath.She always said we took an oath together to never not be friends,but as of today she has almost became another Carry.I'm over it.She says I'm gonna hit the ground and realize my fate,but if and when I do hit that ground I guarantee I'm gonna hit that ground running.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not that good at all.Also I've been very busy,so its a very late update.Tell me what you think.Probably has a few errors,but I'll correct them a little later.Comment please.