‹ Prequel: Tre Said MSN.

Tre Said Vacation!

Stupid.

Before I could blink. I found myself standing next to Mike at some fancy store.

Adrienne and Brittney handed Mike and me a bunch of bags. “Here, hold these.” They said at the same time.

Geez, they're worse than Mike and myself with the whole same time thing.

We took the bags, and they disappeared.

“How long's it’s been?” Mike asked.

I looked at my watch. “5 minutes...”

Mike moaned, “This is fuckin’ boring.”

“I know... I know.”

Out of boredom, I began to study my surroundings.

This place is pretty damn tacky... I mean, even I can come up with some better color schemes...

“Billie...is it just me or is this place pretty damn tacky?” Mike asked with a laugh.

I gave him an awkward look. “Yeah... I was JUST thinking that.”

“Weird.”

I started thinking again.

Man, it wouldn’t kill to have one of those rolls right now. Soft, golden, warm, delicious rolls.

“...the fuck? Billie, what the hell are you thinking about? You’re drooling.” Mike asked, with one of his eyebrows raised.

I quickly wiped my mouth, “Uh, nothing.”

“Sure it was nothing.” Mike said sarcastically.

“I said it was nothing!” I jokingly yelled. But it was pretty convincing to people around.

Mike cracked a smile, “Well, nothing is something!” He yelled back.

I shoved him, “Is not!”

He shoved me back, “Is too!”

Soon we were pretty much wrestling in the middle of this fancy store. Then I jumped on Mikes back.

“Ha! I’m gonna win!” I hollered.

“Pfft win my ass!”

“Billie! Mike! What are you doing?!” My wife shouted.

“Having fun...wrestling.” I answered.

She sighed, “If you thought this was boring, and you didn’t want to come...why didn’t you just say so in the first place?”

Shit...shit. Uh...maybe if I just look lost, and not say anything. Then this won’t turn into a argument.

“Hm, Billie?”

I got off Mikes back, and just sort of shrugged.

“I just came because of him.” Mike said, while pointing at me.

With that said, her and Brittney just walked out the clothing store.

Mike turned to me, “Uh oh. That’s not good.”

I playfully shoved him in his unbroken arm. “No shit, Sherlock!” I said.

We left the store. For the next few hours we sort of walked around town. We really didn’t get stopped by too many fans. Which was a surprise.

I looked at my watch, “2:45 damn.” I whispered.

“We been walking around for almost 3 hours?” Mike asked.

“Yup.”

“I wonder if Tre’s up.”

“Here.” I gave him my cell. “Call him.”

I took a seat on a near by bench.

“Tre, you awake?”

“Mike... What kind of dumbass question is that to ask, when someone ANSWERS the phone?” I said in disbelief.

He flipped me the bird before continuing his conversation with Tre.

I shook my head, “Tisk tisk tisk. Bad weatherman... bad.”

“That wasn’t meant to leave the MSN thing. Don’t call me that...” Mike said, A little irritated.

“What about spelling? W-E-A-T-H-E-R-M-A-N.”

“No!.”

“You know, you get mad at the lamest stuff.” I said.

“So!”

“Weth-“

“No!” Mike cut me off. “Why do you annoy me?”

“You’re pretty sexy when you’re angry, mister.”

Then he stared at me, so I stared right back at him.

“Anyway you wanna come hang out with us?” Mike said, continuing his conversation with Tre yet again.

“We can’t have love if we don’t have communication!” I shouted in a dramatic tone, yet jokingly.

Mike hung up the phone. “Well, well, well. To bad.” He started laughing, so did I.

“So, what did Tre say?” I asked. Mike took a seat next to me on the bench.

“He said, ‘where’s the nearest bar!?’ I swear... he’s sick yet that’s the first question he asks.” Mike said while, shaking his head.

“Isn't it a bit to early, to get all drunk and what not?” I questioned.

“Same thing... I was thinking.”

“So lets go get him... and then we could...go shopping!” I then flipped my hand out.

“Ha ha ha. No.”

“Alright then.” I laughed.

Then we made our way back to the hotel