‹ Prequel: Tre Said MSN.

Tre Said Vacation!

Nothings funny.

I decided to just head back to the hotel.
I got back in my hotel room and jumped on my laptop. It was only ten minutes to four.

I should have a look at this youtube stuff...
“www...dot...You...Tube dot...com.”

Wow...they have everything on here.
Hm, what was that stupid thing Tre kept singing that one time. Planet unicorn? Unicorn planet?

So I type it in the search and this video of these three unicorns popped up.

“Oh my god! This is hilarious!” I continued to laugh until Adie walked through the door.

“Um..Billie what’s so funny?” She asked me.

“Nothing.”

I guess she forgot about the whole argument thing...I’ll just act like I forgot too.

“That’s a lie hun, I heard you from all the way down the hall.” She giggled.

“Just stuff...um so what are you back so early for?”

“My feet are killing me.” She smiled, and kicked her shoes off and laid right next to me.

“Ah, I see.” I laughed.

“So what’s this about you acting asshole-ish today?” She questioned.

Mike you dumb ass. I sighed.

“I wasn’t, it was Mike!” I said, raising my voice just a little.

“Ya know, never mind...”

“Good..”

“Fine.”

“Gravy.” I gave her kiss.

Then my cell started to ring. I looked at the screen. Tré...Ugh...he just interrupted something
I just held my phone in my hands and let it ring...and ring...and ring.

“Billie...” Adie trailed off.

“Hm?”

“You gonna get that.”

“Dunno.”

She mumbled something, then she took my phone and answered it.

“Hello? Oh hey Tré. Yeah, he’s laying right here. Okay. Here Billie.” She stuck the phone out in my direction.

I just pretended I was sleep.

“He’s acting like an ass.” She started laughing, “he doesn’t want the phone.”

I rolled off the bed onto the floor.
“Billie?” She looked over the bed onto the floor where I was.

“Tré said, Mike and him are coming to get you to go to the bar in about an hour. They don’t care if they have to drag you there.”

“What the fuck! No, I’m mad at them...they can go alone. Um..together.” I put on a stupid face.

“Billie, alone together?”

“That’s what I said.”

“You are something else.” She grinned.

“I know I know” I said through a yawn, and some how managed to fall asleep on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty much an all filler killer. Haha.
Um..I started a new story...you should check it out.
And more updates here soon.