The Begining

How it all started

Everyday Lilli went home the same way to her nice suburban home. It was a quiet neighborhood that was never disturbed so everything is noticed.
Her parents had always been looking for a new home but recently they began to look more. She didn't believe that they were actually going to move though because they had been looking at houses every Sunday for the past 4 years. Her home was perfect.... two bedrooms and just enough room for her, her parents, and her cat.
Nothing could go wrong. Lilli had always been a very superstitious person. Weird things always happened to her,,, even when she was born she used to play with ghosts. Her parents believed in them also.
So as every normal Sunday Lilli and her family went to all of the open houses in the paper and finally arrived at what appeared to be a cute little red house on a large section of land. There were flowers planted on the outside of the house to make it welcoming and when Lilli saw it she cringed there was something different about this house but she figured it wasn't like she was actually going to live there.
She went into the home and the home owner seemed to follow her around as if he was trying to protect her from something. Her mother asked him a question so he rushed into the next room anxiously to meet her. Lilli went up stairs to one of the bedrooms and she went and looked outside the bedroom window. She heard a tap so she looked around the room and was going to proceed throughout the house. Until a box fell randomly off the shelf. She picked it up with an odd look on her face.
She knew what had just happened but she ignored it and kept it to herself. She went back down stairs to her parents and there is where her parents told her it was time to leave. She was in the car and her parents wouldn't stop blabbing about the place.
The next day her parents filled out the application for the house. Lilli thought nothing of it until two weeks later the application was accepted and they were moving in. Lilli new what had happened at the house and she was not looking forward to what she new would mark her soul.

READ ON IN TWO DAYS WHEN CHAPTER TWO IS MADE: Lilli moves in and some odd events occur right before her sleep over birthday party