The Begining

When things go to far

So Lilli was so excited because now that she was moved into her house she finally could have her first sleepover party.
Tonight would be the first night to sleep in her new home. She was worried because she new that if this didnt go well it probably wouldnt go well at her birthday party.
Her parents were finaly about to go to bed and she asked her mother,
"Mom can i sleep down stairs tonight mom because it is our first night?"
hesitently her mother replied, "Sure but you are sleeping in your bedroom tommorow"
Lilli was already not looking forward to her unconfortable night on the couch but she new that it would be better than sleeping in her cold, lonely, haunted bedroom all night.
Lilli's parents slowly went to bed after doing their nightly richual, brush teeth, bathroom, shower, say goodnight, bed. Lilli put a calming video into the DVD player, "Finding Nemo" just enough noise so she did not have to hear the sounds of her house settling... or what sounded like her house settling.
Lilli snuggled down under blanket with her pillow and her favorite teddy bear making sure to pray for the best before she slept. It was quiet for about 15 minutes. All she could hear was the sound of the movie.
Lilli opened and shut her mouth and realized how dry it was. She lifted up her blanket and walked into the kitchen. She pulled a plastic cup out of the cabinet. She poured in half a glass of cold water and sat it down on the table. She pulled out the chair and she could hear the wood scrape the floor.
She sat down and pulled herself into the table. There was a window in front of her and she hated looking out windows at night. She delt with it and she took a sip of her water. she heard a bang behind her. Startled, she turned around nothing was there but she realized it was exactly 11:11 at night she scanned the room but there was nothing. She took another sip of her water and the cup flew into her face and cracked on the floor.
At this point lilli screamed. She looked down and could see the puddle of water on her wood floors
She ran into her parents bedroom. She went to her mother's side of the bed soaking wet. She shook her mother awake and she told her mother what happened.
her mother said, "Do not wake me up about something like that again. Lilli it is all phycosis and if you had pulled this crap in front of anyone else you would be in a mental institutution"
Lilli went to bed crying. She just wasnt looking forward to her sleepover party.