The Professor's Daughter

It took a truly exceptional girl to love a man like him and for him to love in return.

After Maria and her parents, Anne and Professor Ludwig, are forced to move to England from Germany due to the end of her fathers crumbling career, Maria is enrolled at Hainsbury University and straight into the class of Thomas Leighton.

But what happens when she comes face to face with the man who destroyed her father? And what happens when she realizes her true feelings for him?

It couldn't possibly be love for the Professor's daughter.
  1. ONE
    If you can’t get someone of your mind they are probably supposed to be there.
  2. TWO
    Love is not blind – it sees more not less. But because it sees more it chooses to see less.
  3. THREE
    Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
  4. FOUR
    Who, being loved, is poor?
  5. FIVE
    Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river.
  6. SIX
    Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
  7. SEVEN
    The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
  8. EIGHT
    You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
  9. NINE
    A lover is a man who tries to be more amiable than it is possible for him to be.
  10. TEN
    Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies.
  11. ELEVEN
    People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.
  12. TWELVE
    The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of.
  13. THIRTEEN
    Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.
  14. FOURTEEN
    The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
  15. FIFTEEN
    Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
  16. SIXTEEN
    The past is behind us, love is in front and all around us.
  17. SEVENTEEN
    Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
  18. EIGHTEEN
    Love dictates, but a kiss writes the secrets of the heart,
  19. NINETEEN
    So many territories ready to reform, don't let it form us, this creature fear.
  20. TWENTY
    To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.