Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Dix

Micki ran forward, and smacked the creature on the head.

Nothing happened.

"Micki you spaz, get back here!" Vikki yelled.

"Well have you got a better plan?" Micki asked. Vikki rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Fine, this is how we'll work it then, just hit the stupid thing!" Micki grinned, beating the creature over the head. Vikki frowned momentarily, before a grin spread across her face, and she dived under her bed, re-appearing with a black case.

"Is that your guitar?" Ed asked sceptically. Vikki nodded, and then ran over to help Micki. Within seconds, the creature had retreated back into the portal, and it closed over.

"Thanks for the help boys," Micki scowled. Ed shrugged.

"You looked as if you didn't need any," Dan laughed. Micki shot him a glare, and me mumbled an apology.

"Hey guys we're...what did we miss?" Teddy asked in shock as he, Ali and Autumn entered the room, which was now a shambles.

"Oh, nothing much, we just beat the living shit out of some monster thing that appeared out of nowhere," Vikki said brightly.

"And you class that as 'nothing much'?" Autumn asked in shock.

"All in a days work," Micki grinned.

"That was fucking scary," Caryn murmured.

"It was pretty freaky," Alex agreed, "Something has to be causing this."

Everyone looked at Teddy.

"What?" Teddy asked, "Why is everyone staring at me?"

"You have brains, can't you figure this out?" Micki asked.

"I would, but i think the whole lot of you are going crazy. None of this stuff exists, it's impossible," Teddy said.

"Well, i just saw it, so i believe in it," Dan piped up.

"Fair enough, but i don't. Sorry guys," Teddy apologised.

"It's cool. Each to their own, eh?" Ed grinned.

"So, has anyone got any theories?" Micki asked.

"I have one, but it might not make much sense," Alex said slowly.

"Shoot," Ed and Vikki said at the same time.

"Well, it all started when Autumn arrived, right?" Alex started.

"You think it has something to do with me?" Autumn asked quickly.

"It seems to be connected to you in some way, yeah. I don't think it's you, personally. I think it's maybe something, or someone wants you," Alex explained.

Vikki snorted.

"Vikki, shut up. This isn't the time to be rude minded," Caryn snapped. Vikki rolled her eyes, but shut up anyway.

"Anyway, like i was saying, i think it's connected to you, Autumn. Do you remember anything like this happening before?" Alex asked Autumn.

"Well, there was once, when i was younger. My mum had gone away for the day, and my dad had sent me to my room. I was reading something, and suddenly the room got really cold, and there was wind. That's about it though, nothing as extreme as this," Autumn said quickly.

"Could it have anything to do with age then?" Ed asked.

"Yeah, what age were you then?" Vikki asked curiously.

"I don't know, about 8 or 9?" Autumn guessed.

"And your 16 now. That could have something to do with it," Ed mused.

"Maybe, but i really need some sleep now. Can we all go to bed?" Dan yawned.

"Ok. Meet here first thing in the morning, 9 AM sharp. Luckily it's Saturday tomorrow, so none of us should have classes," Micki instructed.

"Ok. Night," Dan grinned, rapidly exiting the room.

------------------------The next morning------------------------

"So, how far have we got?" Alex asked, walking into the room, Ed following him.

"Well, i've been up all night researching..." Vikki started.

"Don't we know it," Micki muttered.

"And i found some stuff. There's been things like this happened before," Vikki grinned proudly.

"Well done!" Alex grinned, "So, continue"

"Effectively, the thing in the portal is a demon. But it's a special kind of demon. Basically, every person on this earth is born with a demon. The demons don't usually do anything, but in some special cases, the demons seem to go crazy. No one knows what causes it, but the demons won't leave until the person they are attached to is killed, or badly injured. And in extremely severe cases, several demons can appear. These demons are usually demons which are connected to the person, for instance, friends, family or lovers," Vikki spouted off.

"Holy shit," Ed muttered.

"I know," Vikki frowned.

"No, not that, you just sounded INSANELY smart," Ed said in shock.

"Oh shut up you," Vikki hissed, "So, we're gonna have to figure out a way to get rid of the demon, before we end up being chased by several large, smelly, evil things that want to kill us."

"Wait, didn't hitting it with the case work?" Alex asked.

"It keeps them at bay, it doesn't kill them off though. We need to kill them off for them to stop bothering us," Micki explained.

"So we need to figure out a way to stop them," Ed repeated.

"I hate to say it, but we need Teddy's smarts. I know he doesn't believe in this stuff, but we need him to figure out something. Me and Vikki can only get so much before we get a mind block," Caryn sighed.

"Well you've got Teddy's smarts. For now," Teddy grinned from the doorway.

"Aw, cool!" Right, let's get our heads down then!" Vikki grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no clue what Caryn's last authors note was about. She's crazy.
Anyway, i have something for you all to do!
If you love 'Minor, you should go vote them in the Musican of the Month competiciton on Faxo. Here's the link ;D : http://tweeter.faxo.com/Musician_of_the_Month/2010/03.
Vote for Ed and Dan too if you want, we're trying to keep all 3 of them in 1st, 2nd and 3rd :D
Comments are appreciated, and subscription saves puppies. It's been scientifically proven ;D