Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Onze

They split up into three groups, Caryn, Vicki, and Alex, Teddy. Dan, and Micki and Ed, Ali and Autumn. The smartest people in the groups were the leaders and they so happened to be, Vicki, Teddy and Autumn.

Teddy's group went back to his drom to do some research, Vicki's group went to the library and Autumn's went back to her domw to try and see is she could remember anything.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"So, Caryn." Vicki started, logging on to the computer, "Your into this paranormal ghost thingy, any theories? Soryy Alex i know you had a good one but this is Caryn!" Alex gave a thoughful look then nodded making Caryn pout and sarcastically say, "Gee thanks guys! Way to make me feel better about my self. I just wintnessed a monster and now I'm so paranoid i have just gone off my favourite movies OF ALL TIME!"

Both of her friends gave her a raised brow, "You finished?" Alex asked walking back up to her. Caryn nodded, "Yeah hey Vicki, i may have a theory like Alex's but i just need to look something up. There's no way i could have sensed all that, i mean i knew it was coming."

Alex nodded, 'she did as well' he thought turning to his girlfriend to kiss her. "Then show us well tell us what you have babe."
Caryn took charge of the computer and typed in some things in a different language. She scrolled down the page then clicked on the second last one.

She quickly read the page then gave a short muffled scream. "Read that paragraph.2 she said in a small voice, pointing to a paragraph.

As they read it, shock was readible on their faces.

'It is said that only one Demon can go after a person and when they do, they are connected to some one who is able to feel it's precence. They are known as the Demon's aura's. Where ever they are, the Demon is. But only by a large amount of fear or anger can the beast come out fuly from either the aura or the Demon's haunteed. The Demon's aura must be under protection at all time as not to set it free by accident. Holy water, rosary beads, love and mirror pendants must be worn by the aura and the person that IT is after.'
♠ ♠ ♠
okay shit chapter i know, but i mean it's twenty to twelve at night or morning or whatever and one: i cant sleep. Two: i have no ideas.
:P lol, anyway comment and over to Vicki!