Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Quatorze

"A little help?" Micki asked, "You guys know stuff?"

"Og course we do," Ceilidh grinned, sitting herself in between Dan and Vikki, "We just got rid of the demon thing, didn't we?"

"Was it Aynsley's amazing powers of the hair dye that did it?" Vikki asked cheekily.

"No, it wasn't," Aynsley scowled, running a hand through her bright pink hair.

"Mirror beams," Ceilidh said, "Get a torch, and a mirror shard. Shine the torch off the mirror, and it'll create a bright light. Demons can't STAND brightness."

"Good, another defence technique to add to the masses," Vikki smirked.

"The masses? That's the only one we know," Aynsley said, sitting herself down in the group.

"Holy water gets rid of them for a while, mirror pendants are all to do with reflections, so that keeps them away, and rosary beads, because obviously, demons don't like saying the Hail Mary," Dan grinned.

"Wait, so Vikki's a demon?" Ceilidh asked in mock horror.

"Ah, ha, ha, very funny guys," Vikki said to Ceilidh and Dan, who were now rolling about the floor laughing, "It isn't my fault i'm not particularly religious."

"Not particularly religious? You stood up in the middle of morning prayer, said 'Hail Satan!' and ran out of the room!" Ceilidh said, before erupting into another fit of explosive giggles. Dan joined her, and soon most of the small group were laughing at Vikki.

"So, do you know any way of getting rid of the demons then?" Autumn asked Ceilidh. She nodded, face grim.

"One. But you're not going to like it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies on the lateness of this, but Caryn has decided that, for certain reasons (AKA, she can't write anything that isn't slash just now. I know, she's obsessed ;D), she is not continuing to co-author this story with me. So, i have decided, that as there are only about 5 or 6 chapters left, i shall take over sole responsibility for this. Caryn would just like to thank you lot for reading her chapters, and would like to thank me for being such an awesome co-author (ha, yeah right ;D).

Anyway, comment, subscrie, do the shazam that you guys do ;D And thank you for being patient!