Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Quinze

"Tell us. It can't be that bad."

That came from Dan, who had ran back to the dorms moments before, dragging everyone back into the room.

"It is bad. Just wait till you hear it," Aynsley scowled.

"Effectively, the demon is drawing energy from the group, right?" Ceilidh asked. Vikki and Caryn both nodded.

"So there is one option. Cut of any ties connecting the two," Ceilidh said.

"That's okay, not so bad," Micki grinned.

"That can't be all," Autumn said slowly.

"Autumn, of course it isn't all. You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?" Teddy asked with a smirk.

"The only way to sever ties with something is to kill one off. As there has been no proven way to kill a demon off yet, the only suitable thing to do would be to kill off you lot."

The room erupted into noise at this point.

"KILL US?"

"Not a fucking chance!"

"Are you bloody mental?"

"Shut up!"

The yell came from over in the corner, where Ed had stood up. He looked scared, but defiant at the same time.

"It's past curfew already, so unless you want to be in detention for the next year, Vikki in particular," He shot his girlfriend a look, "Then i would suggest shutting the fuck up, or at least keeping your voice down."

Ceilidh looked at him thankfully. She then looked around the room, at all the faces staring at her.

"There may be another way, but i haven't came across it yet. Sorry if it doesn't help," She said apologetically.

"You said it was the only way, to break the ties?" Dan asked her.

"Yup. It's tied to all of us now, so we can't even just kill off Autumn and Caryn. No offense meant, girls," Ceilidh added the last part as an afterthought.

"Gee, thanks," Caryn said sarcastically.

"Okay, we need a battle plan," Alex said finally. Everyone turned to look at him.

"Battle plan?" Ed asked him.

"Well, i don't know about you lot, but i'm not gonna go out without a fight."

A smirk crossed Ed's face, and he nodded.

"I agree. If we have to die, let's do it fighting," He grinned.

"I'm in," Dan laughed, happy at the chance to finally use some fighting skills.

"Might as well," Teddy shrugged, placing his hand on top of the other three.

"If we have to," Ali smirked.

"Guys?" Alex asked the girls, "You in?"

"Are you kidding me? A chance to kick someone's head in, wouldn't miss it for the world!" Vikki grinned, hopping to her feet and running over.

"Ditto," Micki said, and with a slightly more dignified pose, strolled over to the others.

"There really is no other option, is there?" Caryn asked sadly.

"Nope," Vikki grinned.

"Fine then, i guess i'm in," Caryn sighed.

"I started this, i want to finish it," Autumn said harshly.

"We're finishing it together," Micki said firmly.

"But it's my..."

"I'm in the mood to kill someone, Autumn. Say this is your fault, and it'll be you," Vikki said, maybe a little too rudely. But Autumn smiled, nonetheless, and stood up.

"When do we get started?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun DUUUN xD.
As you may have guessed, this'll be drawing to a close pretty soon. Or in a few chapters, 3 or 4 at the least. I would drag it on, but i have other things to write, and this is one of my further along stories, so i'll be focusing on finishing it :)

Anyway, comment, subscribe, all that shazam. ;D