Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Dix-Sept

Half an hour later, everyone was gathered in the tiny classroom. There were many scribbles on the paper that was in front of each of them, although most of the boys (and Vikki's) handwriting was impossible to decipher. As Ceilidh had the neatest handwriting, she had written the plan down. Dan was sitting beside her, reading over her shoulder and nodding appreciatively.

"Okay, so this is it. We lure the demon out of hiding, and as soon as the portal appears, we dive at it. It'll cost us dearly, but it's gonna get rid of the problem," Ceilidh said solemnly.

"What do you mean by 'cost us dearly', exactly?" Teddy asked, wrapping his arms around Micki a little tighter.

"I told you, the only way to get rid of the demon is to sever ties," Ceilidh said slowly.

"So it's gonna kill us?" Micki asked calmly.

"Effectively. But it's going to get rid of anything that's evil and bad," Ceilidh concluded, before scribbling something out on her paper. She looked over at Vikki, who had been exceptionally quiet. She scowled when she noticed the girl sitting on Ed's lap, doodling absent-mindedly in the hardback book in front of her.

"Vikki! Pay attention!" She snapped, throwing a piece of crumpled-up paper with Dan's handwriting at her. Vikki attempted to catch it, but failed miserably, and toppled over onto the ground.

"Ow!" She complained loudly, standing up and rubbing her elbow, "That hurt!"

"Well, it's your own fault for choosing a stupid place to sit," Ceilidh retorted. Ed pouted.

"Are you implying that my boyfriend is stupid, Ceilidh Wright?" Vikki asked jokingly, "Because you'd be a hypocrite if you were."

Dan looked at Vikki for a moment, before he figured out what she was implying.

"Vikki! That's just nasty!" He complained.

"It's true," Vikki giggled, before pulling a chair forward, and sitting on front of Ceilidh. At that moment, Mr Malloy walked through the door.

"Okay you pair, you can...oh my god, either i need glasses, or theres more than two people in here," He said in shock, staring at the small assembled group.

"Nah, theres more than 2. You thought we wound't attempt to break detention rules?" Vikki asked with a smirk. Mr Malloy laughed.

"Just get out of here before anyone sees," He grinned, ushering the group out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, firstly, i can't even remember how you spell dix-sept. I think thats right. Don't pressure me, i haven't taken French for like 4 months now DX.

Secondly, another filler chapter. The next chapter will be the second-last chapter, so get ready ;D

There will be no sequel to this. I have no time to write it. Besides, what could i come up with that would be any different to this? ;D

Thanks for reading, and commenting (if you do ;D)