Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Dix-huit

The clock struck midnight, and all five girls sat bolt upright. They had spent the night in the one dorm as to save time in going to get people.

Vikki had also evidently attempted to save more time, as she hopped out of bed, fully fressed in black jeans and a black polo-neck jumper.

"Someone looks like a wannabe ninja," Caryn smirked as she slid off of her duvet, and pulled a pair of jeans on underneath her nightdress.

"I think it looks quite snazzy, actually," Vikki grinned, hopping about the room in a mad attempt to get her black Converse on her feet.

Ceilidh and Micki had done the same as Vikki, and were now emerging from quilts, also dressed in black. Ceilidh had a black spaghetti vest top on, with matching jeans, and black plimsolls. Micki was wearing an old band tee, and black jeans. Autumn rushed into a pair of jeans, leaving on her nightdress, unlike Caryn, who was wrestling her way into a shirt.

A loud knock on the door made them all jump, but Alex's voice instantly calmed them all again.

"You lot ready, or are you getting on makeup or something?"

Vikki hid her eyeliner behind her back as the boys walked through the door.

"You look like a ninja, Vikki," Ed commented with a grin. Vikki sighed in exasperation.

"Why has everyone said that?" She thought aloud.

"Maybe because...you do?" Ali laughed.

"Okay, can we just shut up and get ready to sort this stuff?" Vikki asked angrily.

~~~

Caryn shivered as the cool night air hit her face. Being mid-October, it wasn't as cool as the summer nights, but outside was the best place to execute the plan, according to Dan. It was logical though, as Vikki and Micki would be going all gung-ho, and it was probably best to give the two of them space to work in.

The small group rounded the corner, into the small courtyard. It was the only part of the school that was moderately decent. A small cherry-blossom tree was placed perfectly in the middle, it's leaves a blazing red. Small benches littered the area, and bushes flanked the perimeter, giving it an impression of cosiness.

Dan had chosen this area because it was totally invisible from the school, no matter what window you looked out of. The plan could be executed in total secret, and no one would know until the register was taken the next morning. Even then, it was doubtful if anyone would care.

Vikki sat down under the cherry-blossom, which was larger than it looked, and created a canopy from the bright moonlight. Most of the group followed suit, and soon they were all sat in a small circle underneath the tree. One joke was cracked, and soon they were all laughing and joking, totally forgetting their purpose.

A small breeze made Caryn shiver again, and that was when she remembered what they had set out to do. The more she thought about it, the more worried she became.

The breeze began to gain more and more momentum, and soon Micki's hair was flying about her face like a ginger fan. Vikki pulled a kitchen knife out of her pocket, and grinned.

"Get ready," She said, determination in her eyes.

Soon enough, a silver orb began pulsating and getting larger, and with it, the wind picked up, almost like a small hurricane. Seconds later, the familiar face of the demon appeared, and it looked worse than before. It's putrid breath fell down on the group, almost suffocating them with the stench. It's eyes glowed a manic red, and it's teeth were sharp, almost like razors, glinting in the steely glow from the moon.

Everyone sprang into action, pulling weapons from back pockets, waistbands, even from behind their backs. A flurried frenzy of attacks and counter-attacks were made, but the demon didn't even flinch as the knifes fell upon it's skin, leaving gashes and extracting an oozing green liquid, not even when the hammers fell upon it's skull, making loud cracking noises like gunshots. It didn't even flinch as Micki drove a poker into it's stomach.

The group fell back, panting and gasping. It was evident that attacking it wasn't going to help. Ceilidh focused on the sparkling area behind the demon, almost like a tear in the once-perfect world. She looked at Dan momentarily, and he nodded, before grabbing her hand. The two of them ran for the portal, and dived through. As they did, the demon let out a scream, and a silver light shone through it's legs, sparkling until they disappeared. But there was also a loud ripping sound, and both bodies broke into thousands of tiny pieces, and were sucked into the swirling vortex that the portal had tuned into.

"She was right!" Vikki yelled, "We need to go through that!"

"Fuck off! I can't!" Caryn yelled in panic. Vikki shrugged, before dragging Ed with her towards the portal.

The demon's arms disappeared this time, much to Micki's amusement. She then decided she was next, and grabbing Teddy's arm, flew through the portal, jauntily waving to the others before she did so.

The torso this time. Only the head was left, and the three people that were left were all too scared to move, until the demon let out a deafening roar. Alex jolted into action, grabbing Caryn's arm, and sprinting towards the portal, disappearing in a flash.

Then the head disappeared, and Autumn thought it was al over.

Until the silver orb came back and began to encircle her, getting brighter and brighter. Snakelike tendrils flew out from it, and began to try to trap the small, frightened girl. Autumn made a run for it, before she tripped and fell, mere millimetres away from the portal. The tendrils began to pull her back, slowly, but surely.

With her last bout of strength, Autumn kicked out. The only friends she ever had died so this wouldn't happen, and she wasn't about to let it be in vain. She jumped towards the portal as one of the arms reached out for her.

There was a loud ripping noise, and then silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun DUUUUUUUN xD.

This is the second last chapter. I told you it's be action packed ;D Next chapter will be a kind of..summing up chapter? I don't know, haha.

Anyway, comment, seeing as this is ending very soon ;D