Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Trois

"Okay class, you can leave now. But remember your homework for tomorrow!" The teacher yelled after the class, who were all now attempting to rapidly leave the class.

"What're we in?" Teddy asked, turning to Vikki, who shrugged.

"Autumn, what're you in?" Vikki asked.

"Urm...Home Economics," Autumn replied.

"Yes! Home Eccies!" Vikki exclaimed, a large grin on her face.

"Oh God..." Teddy muttered.

"Is that bad?" Autumn asked.

"Well, put it this way, you don't wanna seee this one in H.E," Teddy muttered, poining a finger at Vikki, who was now dancing around like an idiot.

"What's got her so happy? And who's that?" Ed asked, walking over.

"Autumn, new girl. Autum, this is Ed. And Vikki's just been informed that we have H.E next," Teddy explained quickly.

"Oh no. We keep her away from whatever we're making, yeah?" Ed asked, turning pale.

"Yep, and we split her and Caryn up. I don't want to end up having to clean the class again," Teddy muttered.

"Keep Caryn and Vikki split up in what?" Caryn asked as she jumped out from behind one of the doors. Vikki screamed, before realising it was Caryn, then smacked her over the back of the head.

"Jeez, and you complain that peoople give you heart attacks," She muttered, walking over to the group.

"Finished dancing?" Ed asked in amusement.

"Mhm. I was happy, that's all," Vikki grinned.

"We know," Teddy and Ed said in unison.

"So, Autumn, what brings you to this shithole?" Ed asked, attempting to start a sane conversation.

"My dad..." Autum started, but the conversation was rudely ended by Vikki and Caryn falling into the group and throwing everyone to the floor.

"Shit, sorry!" Caryn grinned.

"This is...awkward!" Vikki laughed.

"Excuse me, would you mind getting up and going to class?" A teacher had noticed the commotion, and had walked over to tell them off.

"Yes miss, sorry miss," Vikki simpered, untangling herself from the group and standing up, "Come on guys, you shouldn't do things like that."

"At least someone around here is showing some responsibility. I'd like to see the same from the rest of you," The teacher said snobbily, before walking away.

"Vikki, you teachers pet!" Caryn teased.

"Hey, if i get into any more trouble, I'll be in permanent detention. I kinda have other things to be doing," Vikki yawned.

"Yep, and we can all guess what 'other things' you do," Caryn muttered quietly to Teddy, who burst out laughing. Vikki raised an eyebrow.

"Just because you aren't getting any," She replied cheekily.

"Vikki, i swear to God, if you don't want a fist in your face, I'd..."

"Guys, shut the hell up!" Ed complained.

"Aww, is poor little Eddykins hungover?" Teddy teased.

"No, you're all giving me a headache," Ed sighed.

"You're gonna have a worse headache by the end of the period," Teddy laughed, pointing to the classroom door, "Shall we?"

==================================================================

"Please?" Vikki pleaded.

"No! Put it down!" Ed complained, trying to take the spoonful of cake mixture off of her.

"Ed! I wanna hit Caryn with it!" Vikki pouted.

"Like i just said, no! It'll go everywhere again, and we'll end up with detention!" Ed hissed.

"It's you or Caryn," Vikki grinned, "I can hit you with it if you'd prefer.

"Fine, shoot. But if it goes everywhere, i had nothing to do with it," Ed muttered, walking over to the cupboards, no doubt to pretend he was busy. Vikki grinned, and took aim carefully, then flicked the mixture out of the spoon. It flew gracefully through the air, but Caryn moved at the last minute.

"Oh shit, sorry Autumn! That was meant for Caryn!" Vikki gasped. Autumn grinned, and brought the cake mixture off of her face, then tried a bit.

"That needs more sugar in it," She commented with a grin. Vikki laughed.

"I'll sort that," She giggled, grabbing the bag of sugar and emptying half of it into the mixing bowl.

"That should do it," She grinned, stirring it all in. Ed walked round just as she was doing this.

"What did you do to it?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. I'm just stirring it. I kinda do want to get a better report this year," Vikki lied smoothly. Ed continued to stare at her suspiciously for a moment, before nodding, and grabbing the bowl.

"Okay, time for this to go into the oven then," He grinned, pouring it into a baking tray. Vikki stifled a laugh.

"He's gonna go mental when he finds out," Teddy remarked, walking over.

"Hold on, what about your cake thing?" Vikki asked.

"You think I'm cooking?" Teddy laughed, "Nah, Caryn seems perfectly happy messing about with stuff. Just don't eat anything she gives you, i think there might be chilli powder in it."

"Thanks for the warning," Vikki laughed.

"What's going on?" Ed asked, walking round from the oven.

"Don't eat anything Caryn offers you, she's cooking," Vikki laughed.

"Noted," Ed grinned.

"Hey guys, wanna try some of this cake mixture?" Caryn grinned, walking over with a bowl.

"Um....no."

"I'll pass, thanks."

"Not very hungry at the moment, thanks for the offer though."

"Aww, you lot are no fun. I'll just have to eat it all myself now," Caryn pouted.

"You need to cook it first Caryn," Vikki reminded her.

"Oh yeah. Thanks Viktor," Caryn laughed, before running back to her counter.

"I'll Viktor her in a moment," Vikki muttered.

"Viktor, it has a ring to it," Teddy teased.

"Shuddafuckup," Vikki muttered under her breath.

"I heard that!" Teddy laughed.

"So did i, funnily enough," The teacher said, walking over and glaring at the three.

"Sorry Miss Carnaby," Vikki yawned.

"Edward, Victoria and Edward, i expect you all in this class at half past three sharp. You'll be cleaning the cookers this week, they could do with a good scrub," Miss Carnaby announced with an evil smirk on her face. Vikki giggled.

"What's so funny Victoria?" Miss Carnaby asked.

"Nothing, just...Edward and Edward, makes me laugh every time," Vikki grinned. Miss Carnaby rolled her eyes, and spoke.

"Three thirty. Don't forget."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo...hi :)
As for what my dear Caryn said last time, i did not intend to make her sound likke a slut (That's a lie, that's what she gets for taking the mickey out of me ;D). Nah, can i just say, she is not at ALL a slut in real life. Neither am i, just to set the record straight. Ha.
Anyway, comments are appreciated. and if you subscribe, you will not be eaten by my evil Llama. Mawahaha!