Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Sept

"OH NO!" Everyone turned to stare at Caryn who was staring at Autumn with horror,
"What's the matter?" Micki asked, Caryn gulped and screamed, dramatically may i say, "WE HAVE GEOGRAPHY WITH MR FLEMMIN!" The boys, Vicki and Micki laughed at her and Autumn gave them a confused look, "What's wrong with that?"

Vikki laughed, "Dude,, geography is hell and Mr. Flemmin hates everyone and picks on the weakest and new people in Geo!" she cackled evilly and turned to Caryn, "Dude! You have a pop quiz today!"

Caryn groaned and let her head fall on to the table, "Why me? Why me? I'm going to fail!" Alex laughed and hugged her from behind, kissing the back of her neck. "You'll be fine. It's not as if you don't know anything." Caryn laughed nervously, "Right..."

Autumn walked out of her first period with a look of horror on her face while Caryn came out with a deathly white face and a look ready to be sick. She swayed on her feet then ran to the bathroom. Autumn walked to French, she knew everyone was in this class, and she felt she should send someone to check up on Caryn if she didn't show up.

"Wow, Autumn what's up with you and where's Caryn?" Ed asked watching her sit down shakily. "We did not have a pop quiz today." she said as Caryn walked in, smelling a bit of vomit and chalk white.

"Shit babe, what's wrong with you? What happened in geography?" Caryn slid into her chair and whispered to them, "He showed us a video of a pregnant woman giving birth and all the way's to get sexual diseases and a video of what fat people eat. We seen how much they ate and saw what happened to the food when digested."

The others gave them both pity looks, until Caryn went green and bolted out the class with Vikki following her.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Caryn shrunk under her covers, too paranoid to sleep. She eventually did though, with a nightmare.

*******************************dream Caryn's POV***********************************************

I looked up in horror at the beast that had killed my friends and was now fighting against Alex, Ed and Vicki. I was frozen to the spot and i couldn't shout out, every time i opened my mouth, there was no sound.

I watched with tears in my eyes as the beast killed them then turned to me. "No, no, no, no, no, no. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

*********************************End Dream*******************************************************

Caryn was roughly woken up by a sharp stinging pain on her face, she sat up with a shaky gasp and stared at the girls surrounding me with concern on their faces. "Sorry Caryn, we couldn't wake you." Micki apologized.

"Caryn what's wrong?" Vicki asked her best friend in alarm as she began sobbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
there, how about i end it there? No? too bad.
Sorry it took forever, i have been busy!
TOO HECTOR!