Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Huit

"Morning lazies, get up," Vikki sang, walking through the boys dorm.

"Vikki, fuck off, it's...half 2 in the morning!" Alex groaned.

"Yeah, and your girlfriend is sitting in our dorm crying her eyes out, and won't tell us what's wrong," Vikki frowned.

"Why?" Alex asked stupidly.

"It amazes me how you survive sometimes, do you know that?" Vikki scowled, "I said we didn't know, why do you think i had to come and get you lot?"

"Oh, well you can wake up Sleeping Beauty," Alex smirked, pointing to Ed's bed.

"I think we'll leave Dan to do that," Vikki smirked. Dan, who was sat in his bed with his iPod on, looked up at the sound of his name.

"Get Ed, Ali, and you could probably go get Teddy as well if you really wish," Alex instructed. The blonde nodded, pulling his earphones out of his ears, and throwing the iPod onto his bedside cabinet.

"So, everyone's coming along to our dorm then?" Vikki asked. Alex nodded.

"There's something creepy going on in this school, and i think we need to figure it out," He mused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon Caryn, just tell us what's up!"

Caryn sniffed, and then shook her head. Micki sighed in exasperation.

"Look, if you don't tell me now..."

"Want me to try?" Alex asked, cutting Micki off mid-threat.

"Um, sure, but she isn't listening to us, so i don't see how you're gonna get anywhere," Micki shrugged, walking over to Vikki, who was standing at the door, looking out for teachers.

"There was a horrible thing, and it was killing everyone!" Caryn sobbed.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Micki asked in shock. Alex shrugged.

"A horrible thing? In your dream?" Alex asked.

"It felt real," Caryn murmured.

"We'll get it figured out, don't worry," Alex frowned, and gave Caryn a hug.

Micki raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, we'll figure it out, when we have no clue what's going on," She whispered to Vikki.

"I don't know what's going on, but i hope we can fix it," Vikki whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness of this, but im pretty un-inspired right now. Caryn wanted me to update so she could write more, so heres a kind of filler chapter.
Over to Caryn now, so she can write an awesome chapter :)
EDIT: Okay, i apologise. I put this as chapter 9. I admit it, i can't count. It doesn't even have anything to do with my French, because i can count to 20 easy in French.