Status: Finished, there'll be no sequel. Sorry.

Behind Closed Doors

Neuf

From that morning on, Caryn was shaking and more paranoid than normal. She also wouldn't leave Alex's side. Vicki and Miki sat in their dorm room as it was their free period and discussed about how they would help free Caryn of her nightmare. "Vicki, scaring her won't help." Micki said dryly, Vicki shrugged.
"Just a thought."

Dan ran up to Alex and Caryn and slung an arm around her shoulders making Caryn yelp and rip her self away from Alex with wide scared eyes. Dan looked at her with shocked eyes, "Shoot man what's up with her?" Alex shrugged and gathered her into his arms, "Don't know. She think's something's going to get us."

It was the end of lucnch when the whole group had the afternoon off, so they all headed to the girl's dorm to see if they could help Caryn at all.
Caryn stiffened and looked about wildly, something wasn't right.
She could feel it.

"It isn't safe here." she whispered, everyone looked at her confused, "We need to go, we need to get out."

"Dude what the fu-" Vicki's sentance was cut off as the dorm began to shake and the door slammed shut. The orb appeared and oppened into some sort of portal. Vicki and Micki gasped while the others looked on in amazement.

The portal turned dark purple with black swirling in it, and Caryn shrieked as something began to claw it's way out of the portal. The boys stood in front of the girls untill Micki and Vicki glared at thir boyfriends and faced the thing.

"What the hell is that?" Vicki and Alex shouted, Micki shrugged and picked up the secret bat that she kept hidden and said, "What?" when they all looked at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am loving this story as we go
Nino- That's because you're writing it baka
Well duh, but its good, take it away Aiba and Jun!
Aiba and Jun- Comment please and to Vicki!